Shy!Ranpo x Reader

Ranpo was pretty confident in many things. He loved his skills, he thought that he was the most reliable person in the entire Agency – scratch that, the entire country. He knew almost everything and was very proud. But there was one fucking thing that made him lose his calmness and get pretty nervous. And that occasion was you.
You worked for the Agency for quite a while now and Ranpo took a liking in you from the very beginning. Since your family owned a sweets manufacturing business, you always brought sweet stuff for your friends. Especially since Ranpo loved your sweets, but it was more likely that he loved you more than his sweets. Though you were absolutely oblivious about his true feelings, you felt kind of attracted to him too. He was good looking and a dork. You loved dorks.
"Someone called for Ranpo-san's help?" the black haired male grinned when a new client was there to find his kidnapped daughter. Ranpo took out his 'magical glasses' to use his Super Deduction. "SUPER DE-"
"I'm back~" you sang and opened the door with a sweet smile. Ranpo stopped his epic pose and got really nervous. "Uhm.. so where is my daughter?" the client asked, blinking in surprise of Ranpo's behavior. "Oh.. shit.." Ranpo mumbled, his cheeks flaming red from embarrassment. "THAT IS A NEW STRAPLESS TOP ISN'T IT?" he yelled and pointed at your new clothing. It revealed much more skin and Ranpo felt like there was some red substance dripping from his nose. You chuckled and smiled softly at him. "Yes. I got this in the summer sale. It's cute, isn't it?"
"Yes, you are cute!" Ranpo nodded, but then he noticed what he just said. "I mean.. yes it's quite cute." he mumbled, pulling his hat lower to cover his red face. You blinked and turned to Naomi who was on this shopping trip with you. "What's with him?" you asked. Naomi chuckled and hugged you tightly. "You are so cute [Y/n]-chan. Never noticed that he is madly in love with you?" she asked, making you both blush.
"NO I AM NOT!!!" Ranpo yelled and turned his head away, crossing his arms into a cute pout. "Aww, don't lie Ranpo-san." Dazai chuckled. "Everyone in the Agency – well except for [Y/n]-chan -- know your feelings for her~" he snickered, making you blush even more. "I.." you began and smiled softly before you went to Ranpo, hugging him from behind. "Why have you never told me, you idiot? I feel the same way!" you whispered, ignoring the grinning stares from your Agency friends.
Ranpo pouted more. "Nonsense, Why would I be in love with you? You are cute, adorable, kind, sweeter than your sweets.. and absolutely stunning. Never I would fall for you.." Ranpo mumbled and was a blushing mess after his mouth said other things he hadn't intended to say. "FUCK." he sighed, making you giggle. You turned him around and kissed his lips. "I love you too, my cute, nervous detective dork." you breathed against his lips. Ranpo blushed even more, but his pouty face remained. "I am not a dork.." he whined, but pulled you into a tight hug and kissed you again.
"What about my kidnapped daughter..?" the client asked after a while. "Kunikida-kun can take care of it." Dazai snickered. "OI!" Kunikida sighed but took care of it nonetheless.