Mafia!Dazai x Tortured!Reader (Sequel to Kid!Dazai)

Your pained moans echoed through the dark dungeon of Port Mafia's hideout. Blood dripped down your bare legs to the ground. The shine of your [h/c] hair was covered by dirt and blood and even your wrists where bloody from the rusty chains.
Dazai stood before you, arms crossed and a stern look on his bandage-covered face. Though your vision was already blurred, you could make no emotion behind his visible orb. "Still not speaking? You are quite persistent." his cold voice made you freeze and you didn't even dare look at him. The worst thing of it all, he seemed to have forgotten who you were.
"I don't have anything to say. What can I do that you believe me?" you asked with a weak voice. You needed some water and quick. Dazai seemed to not believe you. "You're lying. You snuck around the base, looking for something. Who ordered you to come here?" he asked, already holding up a blade to your neck, drawing blood. "Nobody. I came here of my own will." you merely spoke. "Why?" he asked, his blade cutting deeper. You hissed in pain and hot tears streamed down your face. This torture has gone on for way too long and you didn't even know how much you could handle before your body gave up.
"To see you.." you managed to say while coughing up some blood. "Don't make me laugh, scum. I've never seen you before." His words hurt you, though he lowered his blade. "Chuuya." he then turned to his partner who simply watched his torture session. "Get some water. It would be boring if she fainted." Dazai spoke coldly. Chuuya sighed, who did Dazai think he was? His fucking servant? Nonetheless he obeyed and got a bucket with water. "I would suggest you speak, girl. Dazai hasn't really started his real torture yet. You'd beg for death when he is done with you. So it's in your own interests to tell us everything." Chuuya spoke. "Chuuya. Don't interrupt my .. procedure. Leave me alone with her." Dazai ordered. Chuuya shrugged and turned around. "I just wanted to help. You know Ougai forbids killing any captive without a real reason. So go easy on her." the brown haired male spoke with a raised arm as he left.
"Tch. He is way too soft." Dazai sighed and turned back to you. "Now, now. Don't sleep. We are not done yet." he smirked and poured the water in your face, making you cough more. He changed since you saw him when you were kids.. He was shy and nice but now he grew to be a cold Mafia executive. "Osa-chan.." he froze when he heard that nickname. He thought he would never hear it again. "That.. can't be.. [Y/n]?" he asked, lowering the bucket and his shocked face was kind of scary. You chuckled, though you could barely feel anything in your body parts left. "You finally recognized me?" you asked. Dazai growled, hitting the wall next to your head. "Is that a trick? You are not [Y/n]." he said with a lot of guilt in his voice. He already tortured you so much that you were on the brink of death. "I am.. and I never forgot you the past years. I finally found you.. Osa-chan." you mumbled, as tiredness swept over you.
Dazai cut your chains and let your weak body drop to the ground. He caught you and held you, still observing the situation. "I told you to forget me. And I am so sorry.." he whispered, looking at your wounds that he inflicted upon you. Why was he so blind? "At least, you remembered in the end. You know why I was looking for you?" you asked, smiling one last time. Dazai remained silent before he closed his eyes. "Don't say it.. Please, don't say it." he mumbled.
"..Because I love you."
... His tears streamed down to your lifeless body after you died in his arms with a smile on your face. He was devastated, he hated himself. "..I love you too, dammit.." he cried over and over again, trying to wake you.
After this, he left Port Mafia to join the Armed Detective Agency. In honor of his love for you, he decided to look for the perfect suicide -- to be on your side again. Forever.