CHRISTMAS WITH PORT MAFIA!

like my part 1 it's basically everyone in Port Mafia x s/o family based

Step 1: Decorating the hideout with Black Lizard!

Tachihara tried to get rid of the entangled fairy lights that were supposed to hang around the christmas tree and walls. He cursed under his breath, patience was not his strong point after all. You on the other hand tried to put a mistletoe over the entrance.

"Hirotsu-san, can you help me?" you called after the elder gentleman. "Certainly, [Y/n]-chan." he spoke softly and went behind you. He picked you up that you could reach the door jamps highest spot. "Thank you!" you smiled and watched Tachihara fighting with the fairy lights. "GO AWAY FROM ME YOU DUMB FUCKING LIGHTS!!! Why do I have to do this?" he hissed. Gin remained silent most of the time while she craved some christmas figures out from wood. Elise wanted to have the nativity scene.

"Tachihara-kun, maybe you should calm down and then try to unknot the lights." you chuckled, making the older male growl. "Maybe I should fucking throw this shit out of the window. Or into the mouth of the idiot who wanted this lights." he sighed. "That would be Elise then." Hirotsu said, making Tachihara shudder. "Well, maybe I shut up now and unknot this shit." he mumbled and you bursted out laughing. Tachihara was so funnny and he had respect for Elise-chan (Or just Moris punishment).

After you finished your task, you went to Gin to look how the craving was going. Your face fell a bit when you noticed the figures she made looked more than mutants and bloody murder than holy spirits. "Gin-chan, you can't do this." you sighed, taking away the knife. "Q said he wanted it like this and Elise agreed." Gin merely shrugged and snatched her knife back from your grip. "Q has a strange taste.. Kids nowadays.." you sighed and shook your head in disbelief. Well that left Tachiharas task and you decided to release him from his struggle.

He still tried to get rid of the knot and you saw how he lost his last bit of patience when he began to use his teeth to bite the cables. "Don't destroy them Tachihara." you laughed and sat beside him, trying to take the lights and help him. "I don't need your help, dipshit." he snarled at you, but you knew he didn't meant it in a bad way. He was just stubborn and didn't wanted to look like a looser infront of a woman. "Don't play mister cool with me Tachihara-kun and let me help you." you sighed and tried to unknot this annoying lights.

Unfortunately you had to learn, that this was more difficult than you thought and Tachihara laughed his ass off when you threw the lights away after a while, yelling at it for being dumb shitty trash and it can go fuck itself. Hirotsu sighed and kicked you both out from the preparations. Not that you minded!

Though you hadn't much peace after that, because Elise invited you to visit a christmas fair with her and Mori.. you couldn't refuse..

Step 2: christmas fair with Mori and Elise!

"Elise-chan, don't you think these fake-wings are a bit.. unconvienient?" Mori asked carefully after he helped Elise through some people with her cute angel costume. You had to admit, she was quite cute in that white dress, but these big wings seemed a bit too much. Even Mori complained about this and he never went against her wishes. "But Rintarou, the wings are the most important part on an angel! Don't you think I am an angel?" Elise pouted. "Of course you're an angel! Right, [Y/n]-chan" Mori asked and looked over to you.

You chuckled a bit, nodding slowly. "Yes, you're a cute angel Elise-chan. But angel only use their wings for work. So, please take them off until we're back. Then I'll bake you some cookies." you offered her. Elise grinned and took off the wings, putting them into Moris hands. "Sounds like a plan, [Y/n]! But I want sooooooooo much cookies!" she exclaimed and motioned with her little hands a very big amount. You giggled and patted her head. "Of course." you told her. Mori was quite impressed how good you handled Elise, it was a good idea to take you with them then.