Christmas with the armed detective agency

Step 1: Christmas shopping with the director!

"Is that really neccessary, [Y/n]?" Fukuzawa sighed and looked at the bunch of bags he had to carry. You chuckled and put your hands behind your back while you walked next to him. "We need so much stuff for the christmas celebration and don't forget a few individual gifts for everyone!" you explained. Fukuzawa sighed but remained silent.

"Oh crap, I forgot something for Kunikida-kun!" you suddenly exhaled and made the director jump that he dropped the bags. "Hey wait!" he called after you, but you were already in the next shop for mens clothing. After Fukuzawa gathered all the stuff, he entered the shop and found you looking at two ties, slowly analysing which could suit him better.

"Aren't we finished soon? We have work to do." Fukuzawa said with a stern voice. "Ah perfect timing. Hold still." you giggled and walked over to him. Fukuzawa blinked when you took the tie and hold it at his neck. "This one.." you began and switched with the other tie. "Or this one, for Kunikida?" you asked him. "He doesn't wear ties, [Y/n]. Why don't you get him new glasses? Dazai used his reading glasses to throw it after a Port Mafia car." Fukuzawa suggested. You chuckled at imagining this and nodded. "Good idea!" you smirked and dragged the poor director through plenty other shops until you were satisfied with everything.

On the next day, you planned to bake christmas cookies with the Tanizaki siblings.

Step 2: Baking christmas cookies with the Tanizaki siblings!

Today you met with Tanizaki and Naomi to bake! This was going to be awesome since you knew that Tanizaki was really good at baking. You were greeted with Naomis glomp when you were pulled into her tight hug. "[Y/n]-chan you're finally here! Onii-sama didn't wanted to start without you!" she whined. You giggled and pulled away from her. "Then let's start now, should we?"

During the batter making, it was a bit silent until you heard the siblings bickering. "Naomi, that was not sugar.. You put salt into the batter.." Tanizaki sighed and took away the mixing bowl. "Dazai-san said I have to use salt for Kunikida-sans cookies!" Naomi whined. You raised your brow when Naomi chased her brother and they ran around you, almost pushing you away.

"Could you stop acting like kids, I will.." you began but too late. Tanizaki crashed into you and you both fell on the kitchen counter which resulted in the flour spreading all over your heads in a white snowy situation with sneezing and Naomi taking pictures from your dumbfounded faces.

"Now we're getting [Y/n]-Cookies." she giggled and sent the picture to the whole ADA. You sighed and looked at Tanizaki who folded his hands apologetically and gave you a cute look that you couldn't be mad at him anymore. "Alright, I forgive you. If you make me my favorite cookies." you said with a smirk.

Tanizaki chuckled and saluted before he went back to work. The kitchen was messy and it was kinda chaotic, but hell you loved baking with these two cute idiot siblings. It was always so much fun.
But there was one thing you looked forward more. the next day because it was the tree decorating with Atsushi and Dazai!

Step 3: Christmas tree decorating with Dazai and Atsushi

"Just a little to the left, Atsushi-kun." you guided Atsushi while he hold you up so you were able to decorate the upper part of the christmas tree. Atsushi nodded, carefully not to drop you or hit the tree. His hands secured you and you smiled when you put an angel ontop of the tree. "Hey, Dazai. How about you help us instead of just sitting there and listen to christmas songs?" you then said, still holding up from Atsushi who slowly began to stumble.

Dazai didn't seemed to heard you, or maybe he did but ignored you. He just nodded his head back and forth, silently singing along with "Jingle Bells" that was playing currently. You rolled your eyes in annoyance and took a christmas tree ball to throw it at him. Since Dazais mouth was open when the ball hit him, he almost choked on it and fell from his comfortable seat, pouting at the ball. "Man, I was in such a good christmas mood." he whined.