Chuuya x Reader Lemon with a tragic ending..

I hope your heartless soul is able to heal all those hearts you are breaking with this ;-;
Here you go..

---

Chuuya's eyes shot open. Sweat dripped from his forehead as he sat up straight. He covered his face with his hands and tried to forget that damn nightmare that haunted him for several nights now. The nightmare of losing the love of his life -- your death. For a few days now, the nightmare returned to him every night, getting clearer with every time and it felt so real to the point that even he was worried.
You woke up when you sensed his fear and panting from this dream. "The nightmare again..?" you asked, pulling him into a hug and kissing his forehead. Chuuya was a strong man, nobody could deny that fact, but this felt way too real for him and he wasn't even able to fight a nightmare. So he was absolutely helpless and growled, burying his nose between your breasts and inhaling your scent. "It felt so damn real. Even after I woke up I thought for a moment that I lost you." he mumbled, kissing the bare skin and hugging you tightly. "I am right here.. made of flesh and blood. Wanna check?" you asked and took his hand, guiding it to your warm cheek. Chuuya felt your soft skin and sighed in relief. "Sorry, you must think I am a little pussy now. Being upset from a nightmare." he sighed, kissing up to your neck and cheek.
"Silly, I would never think so lowly of you. I love you. And the fact that you are afraid of losing me because of a meaningless nightmare means that you love me too. And that makes me so happy." you chuckled, your hands began to wander his bare back. "Tch, I don't need a nightmare to prove my love. I have other ways to convince you.." he breathed and sucked your neck, instantly finding your weak spot. You moaned but covered your mouth after this. It was still the middle of the night and the other Port Mafia members were sleeping. Your shared room was next to Ougai's room too. "Now? We are supposed to sleep!" you sighed but loved his kisses and touches too much. Chuuya chuckled. "Your body is saying something different. Besides.. I am fully awake and you don't seem to be tired at all. So we have to do something exhausting~" he whispered against your ear, licking the lobe softly and cupping your left breast with his hand.
You were both still naked from the exact same activity you did before you fell asleep but you were already aroused once again. Sighing, you gave up on him and grinded your hips against his member, making him groan in pleasure. "Then let me show you how alive I am." you grinned, pushing him back into the mattress and kissing his chest, pinching his nipples during the process. Chuuya closed his eyes and enjoyed your ministrations. Though he rarely let you dominate him, so you had to test your limits on him every time.
Deciding that he could pleasure you at the same time you pleasured him, you turned around with your butt hovering over his face. Your one hand held you steady while the other took hold on his cock, massaging his length. Chuuya massaged your butt cheeks, kissing the skin and spreading your outer labia open to get the best access. You licked his tip and began to suck on it while Chuuya ate out of you with his skilled tongue. The vibration of your lips due to your moan made Chuuya shiver in delight, feeling the massive friction of your movements decreasing his willpower. You, on the other hand had a hard time pleasing him too because your mind went blank when his tongue darted in you, stimulating your walls. He knew your body very well and used this to his advantage.
You stopped pleasuring him when you raised your head to let out a lust-filled scream of euphoria when your walls clenched his tongue. Chuuya licked up your love juices and made sure to not miss a single drop. "You're tasting awesome, like always." he chuckled, licking his lips and pushing you from him. He made you bent over and thrusted in you from behind. You took hold onto the edge of the bed and moaned loudly as he steadied his thrusts. Chuuya grunted while he pounded with no mercy into you, digging his nails deep into your hips.
Panting filled the whole room and it got pretty steamy. Sweat dripped from both of your bodies, mixing together and your moans like a chant of love. He bent forward to kiss your ear shell. You turned your head to kiss his lips, which he ravished you in need. His love filled your whole body and you both felt that you were to hit your climax very soon. "C..Chuuya..I'm.." you werent even able to finish this alert when you felt the gigantic knot explode in your stomach. You threw your head back and your whole body shook from the intense orgasm. Chuuya shot his hot seed deep in your womb that was by far the most intense climax he'd ever experienced.
You both collapsed on the bed, hugging each other and kissing your lips. "See? I am here and I will never leave you. I love you, Chuuya." you whispered, kissing his cheek lovingly. "I love you too, [Y/n].. So much." he whispered before the sleep took over you.
On the next day, Ougai sent you off on a mission, alone, to get rid of a new enemy organization. Nothing was known about them and Chuuya was worried sick. He insisted to come with you, but Ougai didn't allow him.
A few days later, a letter from a messenger arrived and Chuuya was called to Ougai. "I am terribly sorry Chuuya, but.. [Y/n].. died last night. She was shot, and the bullet pierced through her heart." Ougai told him, leaving Chuuya in utter shock. He let himself fall as he remembered a letter he received earlier from you.. in which was written:
'I miss you, wait for me, love. oh.. and prepare yourself for something great. I'm pregnant :) xoxoxo, in love your [Y/n]'