Knocked out! Chuuya Nakahara x Reader Crack?Fluff

To say he was drunk was a complete understatement. He was WASTED. Chuuya celebrated his inner victory against one of Dazai's taunts and drank a bit too much for his own good. Sure, he always had a low tolerance of alcohol but never in his entire life was he such a mess just like now. He couldn't even see the path as he staggered through the streets of Yokohama at night. The lights of the lanterns blended his blurry vision and he sought to get a grip on the wall not to collapse and sleep the next few days wherever he was. Damn, never alcohol again, he swore.
Meanwhile you made your way from your work place to your home. It got later than you expected and you were kind of terrified to walk through Yokohama's most dangerous district at night, alone. Behind every corner you expected something to jump out and murder you, so you were always careful not to run into your demise. You gulped when you heard a voice yelling several insults. It sounded like a drunkard so you didn't pay any attention and continued to walk.
However when Chuuya stumbled around the corner, you panicked and knocked him out with a direct kick to his neck. Chuuya, who was unable to fight or defend in his wasted state, collapsed to the ground, unconscious. You blinked and saw your mistake. "SHIT! Hey.. mister?! Are you alright?" you bent down to him and poked his cheek. No sign of life. "Wake up! I am sorry!" you apologized and tried to shake him. He was totally knocked out. ... ...
You thought for a moment as to what to do next, so you decided to carry him home and take care of him until he feels better. You hit a vital spot after all and he sure needs some time to recover. "Damn, he is heavy for such a small body.." you sighed and carried his rich ass home.
When Chuuya woke up the next day, he felt a heavy headache and his neck hurt like shit. "Damn.. What did I do last night?" he mumbled and tried to remember anything. He looked around in an unfamiliar room and sighed. "Finally awake? You scared the shit out of me, dude." your amused voice startled him and he tried to get up and in a fighting stance. However the pain in his neck made him flinch and lay himself back in his bed. "What did you do to me?" he asked in a sour voice. You walked beside him so he was able to see your face. "I thought you were going to attack, so I knocked you out in panic. It seems that your spine is bruised. You better stay in bed and recover." you explained calmly. Chuuya growled in frustration. "You knocked me out? .. I remember nothing about what happened last night." he hissed and closed his eyes again.
"Well, it happened. So you have to stay until you are recovered." you spoke. "No way! I don't stay with a fucking stranger who almost killed me." he retorted. "[f/n]. Now you are the stranger. What's your name? And I didn't almost kill you!" you pouted. Chuuya rolled his eyes and turned his head away. "Chuuya. But I won't stay." he said. "You have no choice, Chuuya-kun. You can't walk with a bruised spine unless you want to risk a fracture." you explained. He sulked and crossed his arms. You had a good point. "I hope you treat me well at least." he gave up in to the current situation. You chuckled and shook your head. This guy was cute. Wait, what were you thinking?!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Days passed and Chuuya was a whining baby when he needed something. He always managed to interrupt your free time with some unimportant things like a newspaper because he was bored. He even asked you if you had any wine. You swore if he wasn't that handsome and charming, you'd have kicked him out of your house regardless of his state. And he was such a tease.. Whenever you bent over him to plump up his cushions, he smirked and said: 'Nice view' when he had a look in your cleavage. Or when you turned around he commented your butt being pretty and nice. You blushed at his flirting, but felt special. Of course, who would not get flustered when a handsome guy flirts with them?
One day you took your revenge on his cockiness. When he was about to slap your butt and leave a cocky comment, you held his hand and grinned. "If you're going to grab my private parts, you should grab the right ones~" you sang and guided his hand forward. He was blushing like mad now, but regained composure and smirked. "Oh excuse me then. Let me make up for that mistake." he spoke. You blinked. "What do you m-" he cut you off by pulling you into the bed and slamming his lips against yours in a bruising kiss.
Chuuya's hands roamed your body while his tongue darted out to open your mouth. He explored every inch of your wet cavern and made you moan for more in no time. After he pulled back, you both panted. "Cocky bastard." you panted. Chuuya grinned and grabbed your butt. "But you like it, don't ya?" he asked and nibbled at your neck, drawing another moan from you. "Maybe.." you whispered. When you were about to kiss him again, his phone rang. Chuuya let out a frustrated growl and picked up. "What?!" he hissed into the phone.
"DON'T 'WHAT' ME MISTER!" ... Chuuya went a bit pale. "Big sis Kouyou.." he mumbled and remembered that he hadn't told the Mafia why he was gone for the past few days. "Where are you? And why hadn't you reported your days off?" she asked, clearly pissed. "I had sort of an accident and got treated by someone.." he mumbled. "Accident? And who?" Ozaki asked, curious. "Uhm.. did I cause you trouble?" you asked. "..is that a woman with you? - Oi, Ougai. Stop making poses. Chuuya got laid." ... Both of you went bright red and Chuuya hung up before he threw his phone away. "Uhm.. wasn't that important?" you asked with a shy laugh. Chuuya sulked before he grinned and pulled you back. "Not as important as where he got interrupted. Don't you agree?" he asked. You giggled and kissed his lips softly. "You are right."
~ Ougai and Ozaki could wait a few more weeks longer. Chuuya decided that he needed to recover more in your arms~