Slight!Dazai x Reader x Chuuya

If there was one thing Chuuya hated about the alliance Ougai and Yukichi formed, it was that he had to see Dazai every day. But more than that, this bastard dared to try to hit on you. Among Port Mafia it was no big secret that Chuuya had fell head over heels for you and only Ougai knew his feelings were mutual. Though Chuuya would never admit that he was in love with you. Dazai on the other hand, loved you too. Every time he saw you, he was by your side, holding your hand and kept telling how beautiful you were and that he want to die with you.
Chuuya, however, was really pissed on these days and you didn't dare to go near him -- that is what pained him. You tried to speak with him -- to tell him that you only love him, but you lost your courage every time you saw his pained look.
After a meeting with Port Mafia and the Agency, Dazai grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the office. Chuuya watched, displeased, and decided to follow you. After Dazai finally stopped, he hugged you close. "Finally alone." he chirped, trying to kiss you. Though you never gave him a clear answer of your feelings, for him it was like a silent confession that you liked him back. "Stop it Dazai-kun." you told him, punching him in his face. He stumbled back and chuckled. "My, my you are quite aggressive today [Y/n]-chan. I bet shorty's behavior is contagious." he teased referring to Chuuya with shorty. "I warn you Dazai. Don't you dare to speak of him that lowly. I mean it." you hissed at him.
Dazai didn't seem to notice your seriousness because he hugged you tighter and hummed a love song. You sighed deeply, giving up in fighting him. He was stronger than you after all. "DAZAI!" this loud voice could only belong to one person. "Chuuya.." you managed to say before you got snatched from Dazai's embrace and two strong arms laid themselves around your shoulders. "Chuuya, you don't have to follow us everyday. Are you a fucking stalker? Leave [Y/n]-chan and me alone. We try to enjoy our love." Dazai sulked, trying to snatch you away from Chuuya's grip. The brown haired male growled lowly, taking a step back and hiding you behind him. "You'll never get her. Go and rot in hell, bastard!" Chuuya grumbled, pulling you closer to him.
He didn't see your massive blush when you felt his hands near your cleavage. You loved this man, you really did. But his signals were so mixed. One day he was like he wasn't interested you at all, but on the other hand he didn't want Dazai to have you either. "Why don't we let [Y/n]-chan decide? But I am sure she'll take me. I am way better than you." Dazai grinned. You sighed and pushed yourself away from Chuuya's grip. "Stop acting like brats. You are grown men. Goddammit I am so sick over your arguments!" you yelled at them. Seriously why can't they just leave you be? Or at least, why can't Chuuya finally confess to you to end this kinder-gardener's fight? "But.." both males stuttered in sync.
"Sorry, I didn't want to yell, but.." you began, looking down. "You can end this fight. Tell us who you love." Chuuya said, taking your hands in his. You looked up at him and were about to tell him that you only love him, but then you saw Dazai's pained face and courage left your body entirely. Though you didn't love Dazai, you felt bad for hurting his feelings. Both males waited for an answer but you just stood there, unable to form a single word. "If you can't make up your mind, then you'll need some kind of persuading~" Dazai smirked, snatched you away again and smashed his lips against yours. You were frozen and in utter shock while Chuuya watched with his mouth agape. "Fucking bastard.." he growled with clenched teeth before he took you back, smashing his own lips against your lips. "Dammit I love you [Y/n]! More as this bastard ever could! He would persuade you in his stupid double suicide! Do you think I would let the love of my fucking life die?!" .. well even for Chuuya he was cursing alot today, not that you minded.
Dazai was dead serious now. He was about to fight Chuuya until only one person would be alive to get your love. However you stood in between both men. "Stop it Dazai! You want my answer! I can give you my answer!" you yelled at the dark haired male. Chuuya blinked in surprise when you turned around to him and hugged him tightly. You kissed his lips filled passion as your arms flung around his neck. Chuuya's hand got a hold of your hips when he kissed you back. Dazai stood there in shock, he was unsure how to react now.
You chose Chuuya, not him. "Tch. It can't be helped then." Dazai sighed, scratching the back of his neck before he left. You watched his disappearing form, feeling bad for hurting him. Chuuya cupped your cheek, turning your face back to him. "I hope you don't regret that decision because I will NEVER let you go." he purred, kissing down your neck slowly. You closed your eyes and sighed in delight, loving his kisses and gentle touches. "No, I don't regret it. I just feel bad for him. Maybe I am too nice." you chuckled when he tickled your skin with his tongue. Chuuya grinned and kissed back up to your mouth, closing the distance in an instant.
"But you're an idiot too, fancy hat-sama." you teased him. "Excuse me?" he asked, raising a brow. "You should have told me your feelings dumbass! I always thought you didn't love me, that's why I was afraid of confessing to you." you told him. Chuuya blinked before he buried his face in your neck. "Yeah, I guess I am just a stubborn idiot. Forgive me?" he asked against your skin, making you shiver. "Already did." you whispered back, enjoying the tight embrace of the man you love.
Dazai was devastated at first, but he eventually got over this and made fun of your choice to date a short guy. However you shot back at that it is convenient to have a smaller boyfriend cause he has it easier to reach her breasts while standing. After this Dazai never fun of you again and you had a nice handy picture of a blushing mess Chuuya.