Prologue: Found

A majestic white ship sailed on the vast blue expanse called the ocean which seemed like it reached towards the horizon. The whooshing sound of the waves bumping on the ship joined in unison with birds, particularly seagulls, hunting down food.

"Captain!!!" a distinct voice pierced through the silent hallways of the ship. A man slammed the door open, breathing heavily.

"Hmmm?" another man stood inside the room, a map rested in his hand. He glanced at the guy who entered his lair.

After the man had enough inhaling and exhaling exercise, he said. "We're nearing Rakuen Island"

A sinister smirk devoured the captain's facial features.

"Tell everyone to get ready. We'll get her as the new crew member whether she likes it or not" he ended it with his smirk plastered on his face again.

The man bowed down and closed the door behind him.

The captain this time motioned towards a door that lead towards the mini library of the ship.

He stood in front of a messy table and started organizing everything on the table- pictures, notes and maps alike.

This time, he'll have her back, stronger and better than before. She'll be the key to success, the trump card of his pirate crew and perhaps disrupt life on the world.

'*:;,.★~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★~

Hehehehe.... What do you think??? XD

(Edited: June. 9,2015)