Epilogue: Lost

[Pwease, listen to the song...]

[Songs mentioned aren't owned by me]

[Picture in the multimedia was supposed to be a cover of a continuation but I've decided to fit them all in here]

The last thing she probably saw were feathers drifting carelessly from the explosion site and a dove flying across the sky.

"I probably won't be able to think about it now. Is this what they call, peace of mind?"

Heavy breathing, sweat dripping, he caught a glimpse of all the dead falling into the river, one of them was Amaryllis.

He bowed his head in sorrow, "Rest in peace Amaryllis"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- A week passed -

"Child wouldn't end like this if she didn't turn into a pirate" a Marine spoke as he read the newspaper with the others.

"It's better that way" Smoker said. "We won't have to focus much on all the Supernovas since one of them had their life end"

"Yes, that's indeed true" Tashigi said, reading her own copy of the newspaper. "But..."

The subordinates glanced at her, ready to do what a fanboy would do.

"She threw her life away for me" Tashigi's voice almost dropped. "I'm in the debt of a pirate and I have no idea how to repay that"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A-A-ma-ryllis-ch-chan's d-dead???" Sugar managed to choke the words out despite the sadness and tears that stirred.

"That bastard's must've done something" Baby 5 hissed as her arm turned into an axe, slicing the chair clean into half before it made a large crack on the floor.

"Since Trafalgar's a Shichibukai, it seemed like the press limited the information why Amaryllis-chan died" Trebol blurted. "Though I hate it a week has passed before we knew about it"

Dellinger replied, "Nah, the Marines don't know Amaryllis was a member of the Heart Pirates so his name or his crew wasn't mentioned..."

"Sage and Vlad won't like this..." Jora slumped down the couch. "It feels like I lost one of my inspirations for my art..."

The door flung open as Doflamingo stepped in with a smile on his face.

"Young Master-sama, have you read the news??"

"Yup" he stood in front of his throne and replied with a nod, his hands nested in his pockets.

"Aren't you sad about your niece?"

Doflamingo frowned at this and pretty much surprised the family.

"Why isn't Young Master sad about Amaryllis-chan?" Sugar tugged on Doflamingo's coat, tears blurring her eyes as she held her head up to see him.

He sighed and sat on the throne, placing Sugar on his lap and wiped the tears as he glanced at them with a frown, saying:

"What should I be sad for if there isn't really something to be sad about?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's been a long day, without you my friend

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

We've come a long way from where we began

Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

When I see you again"