Chapter 32: The Sent & the Returned

“No way, does that mean our plan comes to an end? We won’t be able to track her down?”  Seijitsuna asked. “But when will we know when her memory comes back and we’ll be able to use her then?”

“And you brought a brat here to our headquarters?! What the hell are you thinking Silver?!” Chujitsuna crossed her arms.

“Shut up Obsidian, Calcite. You should thank this so called brat since he was the one he made things easier for us to know Amaryllis’ location” Silver placed his hand on the boy’s head.

“Eh? What do you mean? Who is this brat anyway?” Chuji/Calcite asked.

“Uh… Hello I’m Altair, nice to meet you” the boy bowed.

“So what’s that contribution you’re talking about?” Basalt asked.

The man named Silver threw a newspaper to them. “If you read the article about her…”

“So, you’re the guy who published the news about her right?”Obsidian/Seiji stated.

“Yes Ma’am” Altair replied obediently.

“This kid is going to help us locate her. Anyway, how are the preparations?” Silver questioned.

“Uh, the others are already finished with their tasks” Calcite /Chuji replied.

“Inventions?” Basalt asked.

“About that, I was able to make some new improvements” Seiji/Obsidian said.

“Go on…”

“Let’s see, some transmitters for tracking, voice masking and listening devices, ummm… Some specialized bullets as well like bullets that can make you shrink, gives amnesia, also there are some which you use so you can let anyone see what you just saw and such although we still have to test them out…” Obsidian continued.

“Fine then. Kid, do your task well if you know what’s best for you. One slip up and I won’t guarantee you’ll see the sun rise again” Silver informed.

“Yes. I understand…” Altair nodded.

“By the way,Zirconis and Kyanite” Silver called out as two individuals approached them. “He wants you to fulfill a task”

“That’s good to hear” female Kyanite smiled. “I’ve been dying in boredom for the past years”

“Baka Kyanite, you were sent to kill someone recently and I think it was two days ago” Zirconis reprimanded her.

“Oh?” Kyanite crossed her arms at the back of her neck. “That guy wasn’t that exciting to kill. So Silver who are we killing this time eh, eh?”

“You should already have a clue” Silver replied, lighting a cigarette. “The ones who know about our plan and at the same time, still living relatives of Amaryllis”

“Oh them…” Zirconis recalled. “I heard the head of the family died at some time when he ventured out to the sea with the others including the girl. Although, someone made a ruckus and he got caught in the whirlpool the boat created as it sank”

“Well the head of the family didn’t keep the secret to the others so you’ll have to erase the remaining imbeciles” Silver said.

“But wouldn’t they help Amaryllis get her memory back?” Basalt interjected.

“The only fragments that Amaryllis missed are the visits to her uncle” Silver replied. “We won’t be able to use her when she’s missing some of her memories about the boy”