Chapter 46: D.E.A.D

Chapter 46: D.E.A.D {Demon’s letter, Eradicator’s vision, Almonds. Death plan}

I hope you'll take a peek of the picture of the previous chappie containing the CrossAides. :) It's an important part of the chapter today.

"What's with the ruckus?!" Phlox yelled in frustration.

"It can't be them again right?" Azalea asked as she desperately ran with Colt as support. 

"Idiot!" Heather yelled at Azalea. "We better get off this island and cure that wound of yours!"

The four children reached the shore and caught sight of merchant boats when a little boy of white hair near the water vehicles glanced at them.

"I've never seen that kid here in Rakuen before" Colt said as the boy sprinted towards them.

"Please get on the boats and escape" the little boy pleaded.

They did what they were told when Azalea glanced back at the burning village. "Amaryllis-chan and her family isn't here yet!" 

"Hakune-niichan and Juren-niichan will take care of that" the little boy told them but they sensed a hint of anxiety in his voice.

Their boat was the only one that survived the apocalypse of the island. The rest got caught by the men in the white suits. 

Was it luck? 

For some reason, they believed it was the white-haired boy that saved them with a miracle.

"Boy, who are you?" Phlox asked making Colt glance at the little boy.

"Tsukiren" he replied while looking at the burning town.

The children huddled themselves together in one part of the ship except for Colt who approached the little white-haired boy.

"Tsukiren-kun" Colt called his attention. 

"What is it sir?" Tsukiren asked.

Colt's eyes narrowed down but not in a dangerous way. "You may want to leave now"

"Eh?" the little boy was taken aback. 

Colt's gaze didn't change and kept a frown on his face. "You're an X-Isle am I right? Your kind shouldn't get far from big trees"

Tsukiren's smile turned upside down into a sad face. 

"You don't have to guide us" Colt kneeled to level himself with the boy's height. "You won't let anything bad happen to us, right?"

Tsukiren got surprised with Colt but this was the guy who has a special ability that uses the eyes. He can see things from afar and probably noticed the existence of X-Isles in Rakuen without making them aware of it.

"Thank you" Tsukiren bowed his head and tapped the boat as he spoke towards the water. "I'll leave them in your hands"

Creatures of the sea circled around the little merchant boat as Tsukiren looked at him with one final glance.

"I pray for your safety, there will be a couple waiting for you once your journey on the sea ends" Tsukiren said as he disappeared. 

"Colt-kun?" Azalea tapped on his shoulder and looked around. "Where did Tsukiren-kun go?"