Chapter 25: Neko Tantei (Cat Detective); Another Vision and the 3 Items

“Oi Amaryllis! Don’t tell me you’re poisoned as well!”

I opened my eyes to see Oji-san. “What happened?”

“You passed out a while ago…” Moira told me.

Oh yeah, I did. I had the same vision but this time there was more stuff that it showed. For example, I saw someone in chains on a platform I think. The next one was a something like lava, glacier, beam of light and submarine. Hell why are visions too unsolvable? I remembered the part of ‘something pink with blood’.

“You’re not going to die right Oji-san?” I suddenly voiced my thoughts.

“Nani? What the hell are you talking about?” Doffy said. “Are you saying the poison was in the cookies?”

“Wait a sec, what do you mean ‘poison’?” I said, annoyed. He kept speaking of poison here and poison there.

“They discovered Lily-sama was poisoned…” the guy who complimented Lily said.

“And Lily-senpai’s sister is the criminal” the girl who gave the medicine blurted out.

“I told you, it wasn’t me! I never opened the box until Lily-neesan asked for some!” the girl with the square glasses told us.

“Poison, then where did the poison come from?” I muttered to myself.

“The cookies! It came from the cookies!” the guy who asked the autograph yelled.

“But Oji-san ate some and he was unaffected by it” I said. Geez where are their brains at this moment? But it still bothers me, if it wasn’t the cookies where could the poison be?

She took some medicine, maybe the poison was there. Or maybe the pen had it?

“Well at least each of the guests here except Doflamingo-san has a motive to kill Lily-san…” I heard Moira.

“Eh? What do you mean?” Doffy-san asked.

“Can we talk about this in some other place, so I think we can preserve the scene and have the Dressrosa Police inspect them?” I suddenly blurted out.

They agreed anyway so we went to another room next to the crime scene.

“I wonder why someone would want to kill Lily” Doffy said.

“Everyone here has a motive to kill her…” Moira smirked.

“What do you mean?” Doffy shot a look at him.

Moira looked at us in a relaxed manner like no one was murdered at all. “The one who complimented Lily-san has the name of Hiro. He had this huge debt on her and never paid for it. Next is the one who gave her the medicine which was Kisa had a fight with Lily over their company’s financial problem. Emerson was the one who asked for the autograph and he was courting Lily which of course she refuses. The one who brought the cookies is Lily’s older sister, Garnet. Lily always call her stupid and dumb. And there is me, Moira, Lily’s friend who bosses and controls my life”

So everyone here has a motive? Looks tough, the poison could be anywhere.

“So what did everyone here did for the party?” I asked.

They all looked at me.

“They just invited me and I didn’t do anything for the preparations” Doffy crossed his arms behind his head.

“I bought the food” Hiro said.

“I did the decorations with Garnet” Kisa told us with a nod from Garnet.