Chapter 39: Clash of Despair & Misery

I’m dreadfully sorry for the super late update. Anyway, I made it really long for you. Kestrela’s picture is in the multimedia :)

I don’t know how long it was but as far as I can remember, I would just stare at Luffy in his unconscious state. Jinbei-san, on the other hand, was able to walk about now.

I heard that there was a low possibility of Luffy to survive. If he does survive, well, ‘Yehey!’ right? Though I think something else might happen.

Later on, I think I heard some angelic voices calling out to the Pirate Empress. It might be that the Island of Women was near.

“He’s leaving” Mitsuki glanced at nothingness.

“That afro guy?” I asked as she nodded in response.

“Seriously, you should spend some time talking about yourself Mitsuki” I suggested, breaking my attention on Luffy.

“Topics about the past always turn dark” Mitsuki responded.

***ASLEEP***

“Oji-san! Look at me! I’m flying!” I exclaimed as my 6th year-old self jumped from the 2nd floor, my arms spread wide while wearing uncle’s feathery jacket.

“Oi!”

Gravity betrayed me and I quickly fell towards the ground but that was stalled since Oji-san caught me.

He glared at me menacingly. “I’ve been looking for my coat everywhere and here you have it and planned to fly? You can’t do that Amaryllis!”

I puffed my cheeks and buried myself in the warmth of the coat. I was envious of uncle since he can fly like anywhere.

I heard him sigh and when I pulled my head out, I began to wonder how my vision started to change. Everything around me was violet. What the heck?

My eyes landed on uncle smiling a closed-eye smile. So he placed the glasses on me, that’s why.

I returned a smile as he spoke. “Shall we take a flight to the sky?”

With excitement possessing me, I nodded as I followed uncle.

 “Eradicator-ya”

“Eradicator-ya!”

***

“I’m up!” I shot up and sat straight until I released a yawn.

“You should eat. Go outside” Trafalgar Law gestured me to follow him outside.

I rubbed the sleep off my eyes and stood up, wobbly at first but afterwards, walked normally.

Someone already went in to watch over Luffy.

I trailed after Trafalgar and could see the sunlight coming closer.

“KKKKKKSSSSSSSS” I hissed as the sun light kissed my skin. My instincts took over, urging me to close my eyes. I just acted like a vampire. I wasn’t used to that.

I heard someone heave a sigh and when I opened my eyes, I was just in time to feel something envelop the upper part of my head.

“Wear that for a while until your eyes get used to the light” Captain said as he continued walking, making me notice his messy jet-black hair.

I arrived at the place where the Kuja Pirates brought the food. I couldn’t see the captain anymore, seems like he was some place off.

“Here” I heard someone from behind.