Chapter 28: Destined Meeting; Intertwined Fates

Chapter 28: Destined Meeting; Intertwined Fates

Why? Why is that boy crying?

*beep* *beep*

I want to comfort him but why can't I move?

*beep* *beep*

That kid needs someone right now. I just have to...

*beep* *beep*

"SHUT UP!!!" I yelled and smashed something.

"Lower your tone eradicator..." a voice echoed from... wait a sec, where am I?

Masaka? (Could it be?) The room looks like I'm in a hospital and by hospital...

I widened my eyes. So the thing that was noisy and smashed by me was...

I made my eyes find my hand which was holding my Chinohana and also...

I therefore deduct I smashed the heart monitor with my nodachi.

So the voice must be...

A doctor or someone... So, wait a sec? I don't think that doctor will be rude or maybe...

"Taku, smashing my equipment luckily there's some spare" the voice talked once again.

I recognized that voice. I snapped back to reality to see...

"Trafalgar Law?" I muttered as he glared at me. I just said his name. "Uh... nothing" I waved my hands in front of me as I made the nodachi disappear. No wonder the doctor was rude. T.T

The door opened and I saw a cute white bear. KAWAII!!!

"Amaryllis-chan’s awake?” the bear said. It’s so cute when it starts talking. KYYAAAAHHHH!!! >////<

“Uh (Yes), just find her something to wear and either go with Shachi or Penguin” Law told the bear.

“Eh? Why?” it asked.

“Because... she’s planning something…” Law stood up from his chair.

“I’m not going to eradicate him or something…” I stopped him from talking.

“You’re going to squeeze him to death…” Law stated.

“Taku (Geez), you saw through that?” Oops, my mistake, I shouldn’t have said that. I might frighten the cute bear away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

“Oi, oi, of all the clothes in the closets why does it have to be that?” Law said as he saw Amaryllis.

“Of course I didn’t like what I was wearing but do I have to be picky on what I should wear?” Amaryllis thought

She was wearing Law's black-sleeved (which had longer sleeves than the normal one), hooded yellow shirt with the Jolly Roger which was a smiley with six lines going to different directions and a pair of jeans with some black spots on it. She was still wearing her black shoes then.

“Er, we couldn’t find anything that could match her size so yeah…” Shachi explained.

“Oi, Shachi come help me out here” Penguin’s head poked from the kitchen’s door. “We need to prepare some food ya know”

“Uh, can I help you guys or something?” Amaryllis followed Shachi and disappeared into the kitchen.

“Captain, daijobu?” (Are you okay?) Bepo asked his captain.