Cop Sousuke yamazaki x OC

I sat in my car with a sigh on the side of the rode with the cop car behind me, my own boyfriend, Sousuke who's a cop, pulled me over! I mean I know I don't get any special treatment but I wasn't speeding or anything. I put down my window as Sousuke came to the car and rin was there too... The booth look unhappy... I asked "Is something wrong Sousuke?" He said with a heavy sigh "Ma'am im gonna have to ask you to step out of the car. There's a warrant for your arrest." I said laughing a bit "Why the hell are you fucking with me Sousuke??" Rin said Putting his hand to his taser "Please exit the vehicle ma'am." My smiled faded as I asked "A-Are you really serious?" Sousuke nodded "Yes. Now please exit the car." I gulped slightly and he opened the door and I got out. I was shaking right now. I asked shakily "W-What did I even do?!" Rin looked at me seriously "Theft. And not the petty kind either Jay." I yelped out "W-What?! I didn't s-steal anything!!! I promise!!!" Sousuke glared down at me scarring me "Yes you did. And it was really important." I yelled "No I did! How the hell do you know?!" Sousuke said crossing his arms "Because you stole it from me." I began to cry and said dropping to my knees "I-I didn't steal anything f-from you!!! I d-don't w-wanna go to jail!!!!" Sousuke's face turned from cold and heartless to full of worry and caring as he bent down to me and said frantically "N-No Jay! You stole my heart!!" He pulled out a small box and opened it showing a ring!!! I sniffled as I looked at him surprised and he said "Because you stole my heart then punishment is marrying me." I felt my lip quiver as I began to cry again and tackled him making us both fall back words!!! He managed to catch me as I cried into his chest "Yes! I will marry you!!!" I then sat up and punched him in the chest really hard making him Yelp and I growled "And why the hell would you scare me like that?!! You idiot!!!" He held his chest and a pained laughter sounded from him and said "But I love you." I glared at him pursing my lips and bent down and kissed him and huffed at him while getting up "I love you too." Rin snickered "Get a girl who can do both." I asked "What does that mean?" He shrugged "You were just crying and being so innocent then you literally just punched a cop." I held my fist up and glared at him "I'm about to punch a second cop!" His eyes went wide and he laughed nervously "No thanks!" He ran off and Sousuke grabbed me before I could run after him and put the ring on my finger and I giggled while hugging him and said "Your a sweet little brat ya know that?" He poker faced and said "Well sorry if I was trying to be romantic." I leaned up and kissed him lovingly and he gladly kissed back... He snickered "Just wait till we have kids." I paled "Ohhhh that won't be for a while." He said "Maybe." He began walking away and I said following him "The fuck you mean maybe?! I decide when we have kids because I'm the one who's gotta carry it for 9 months!" Sousuke just called out "Maybe~" I began to huff and puff and yelled "No!!!"