Canada x reader.

Canada sighed as he sat in his dark living room... Today was July 1st.... In other words it's his birthday. No calls, nothing in the mail, no visitors at all, no nothing....

Am I really that irrelevant to everyone??
That thought crossed his mind and he was actually angry for once. Not even Kumajirou remembered his birthday!!! Mathew was very angry. Verrrryyyy angry... So now he was tucked into his couch with his arms crossed and a pout present on his face. Not even Cuba or (Y/n)... (Y/n) was mostly the reason why he was mad. The girl he's had a huge giant crush on does even acknowledge him on his birthday... (Y/n) was special to Mathew because well, she was the only one who noticed him right off the back and didn't mistake him for his brother... She made him feel special... He tried to do romantic gestures or actually tell(Stutter) her his feelings towards her but each time she was too dense or Alfred ruined it or embarrassed him. His phone started ringing and he picked it up "Hello?" (Y/n) sounded out on the other line "Matty!!! How are you doing??" Mathew sat up "Uh, good I guess." She asked "Well I was wondering if you could come over to my place and help me with something??? Me and Cuba-" Mathew growled "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS?!" He hung up and went to his room and snuggled himself in all the soft sheets and began to actually tear up... No one would ever see him as an important person...

[Your pov]
I stared at my phone... Cuba asked with the party hat on "What was that about man??" I frowned "I don't think anyone else has wish him happy birthday..." Cuba frowned "Aw, but we set up this little surprise party for him and everything!!!" I frowned and nodded "I know... Why don't you take some of the cake and ice cream and head home?? I'll take some cake and presents to Matty." Cuba snickered and nudged me cheekily "Make him feel loved??" I rolled my eyes "I should have never told you about my feelings for Matty." He snickered and asked "Can I just hang out here?? I'm too tired to go back him." I rolled my eyes "Yeah sure you lazy bum." He snickered and I grabbed a container and put some cake in it. I grabbed mine and cuba's presents to Matty and put them on my back pack and headed out since I was already wearing my jeans and hoodie along with my shoes. I made my way to Marty's house and knocked on the door... No answer... I did it again but still no answer.... I went to open the door but it was locked... I growled and kicked open his door breaking the lock!" I huffed and closed the door and marched down to his room where I know he hides. I slammed open the door and he helped sitting up in his bed. My eyes widen a bit as I saw he was crying... I complained as I sat down on the edge of his bed and whipping away his tears "You break my heart sometimes..." He sniffled again "W-Why are you here?" I huffed "Matty, if you would have come over to my house you would have saw that me and Cuba were throwing you a little surprise birthday party." His eyes went wide and I sling my back over and pulled out cuba's messily wrapped present "From Cuba." I pulled out my neatly wrapped present "From me!" And I pulled out the contained cake with a fork "And for you." I set it in his hands and he tackled me in a hug!!! He cried "Thank you!!!" Suddenly he kissed me!!! My face went bright red and he pulled away being bright red too "S-Sorry!!!" I chuckled and kissed him again... He kissed back and hugged me... I smiled giving him an Eskimo kiss(Putting the tip of your nose to someone else's) I smiled "Matty Id never forget about you." He smiled and then blinked "Sorry, that you and Cuba works to set up a party..." I chuckled "I'm fine and Cuba wasn't mad after I let him have the ice cream." Matty smiled and said "Thank you maple!" I chuckled and said "I made the cake. I hope it's good." He smiled and kissed my cheek "You don't know how much this means to me..."  I smiled and then snickered "Now when Alfred gives you crap about not being something just remind him that you have a girlfriend and he's still single! Francis will be proud of you too." Matty chuckled "Yeah..." I eyes his curl... I reached up and pulled it "Do you have the sex drive of Francis since you and him are related??" Matty's face exploded with blush as he let out a groan... I chuckled "Yup. You do." Matty complained "Well now I'm..." He blushed looking down and I chuckled "All hot and bothered??" He nodded glaring slightly... I sighed "Don't worry, I'll help!" He blushed "Thank you..."