Bullied Kakuzu x OC. Part 1

Please watch the video up top. And make sure it has sound. It's called "Ugly" PMV :Original:
I sighed as some guy tried to flirt with me again... He asked me "So... Wanna go out some time??" I looked at him disapprovingly "No. Don't bother me again." I closed my locker and began walking off and left the idiot standing there... Psh, this school is full of idiots. Only a few are worth knowing. Like Itachi Uchiha, he's not stuck up like his brother or family. Sasori is another person as is Deidara. Both of them could careless about people and what they say, all that matters to them is their art. Hidan, though he may be stupid and loud, he's a good friend. People dislike him but once you get to know him and give him a chance, he's worth having. Pein and Konan, they're another two people that I find respectable. They're smart and just because their dating, they don't distract each other form what's important and why they're in school anyway. Kisame is a great swimmer and is very kind hearts. He's a good friend as well. Then there's Kakuzu, he's intimidating and has tattoo's on his body, they're all stitches and double black lines in his arms and everywhere, he told me once that they cover scars that he got from a very bad accident that killed his parents. But that was a long time ago, in middle school. Now we're all in high school and I haven't spoken to any of them in a long time... After certain things happened within my family, I had to stop hanging out with everyone I considered friends. They didn't understand and stopped being my friends completely. It was hard at first but now I'm used to it... And I admire them from afar... I'm one of the more desirable girls in the school for a reason unknown to me. All the boys and a few girls want to be with me and the ones that don't hate me. I could careless. I'd just rather play my guitar on my own. But lots of people enjoy listening. I walked into the auditorium, class will be starting in five minutes so I have some time to practice before my teacher comes in and forces me to play for her and the classes that come in here... I heard laughing and some other students walking out the other door... I walked up the stage stairs and heard sniffling... I looked around and saw Kakuzu. He was sitting in a dark corner by my guitar, though I'm sure he didn't know it was there, and he was actually crying... It clicked for me. The others are bullying him... I stepped up to him and he heard me, I kept my usual calm composure as I looked down at him and just took in how different his features were now. He yelled at me "Don't just look at me! Go the hell away!" I sighed slightly and reached towards him making him flinch, thinking I was going to hurt him, but instead grabbed my guitar and and walked away from him... I practiced a bit aways from him giving him his space... Though the whole time I practiced I could tell he was watching me. The bell rang and he stood up and got off the stage acting like he never cried and making sure his face was dry. He went and sat in the back row as people came in and the rest of my old friends came and sat by him, none of them even taking notice of his slightly red skin around his eyes indicating that he was crying earlier. The rest of my class came in and the class in the back fawned over my as I got up and sat on the stool and adjusted the Mic... The teacher hummed "I'm waiting..." I sighed and said into the mic "The song I was going to sing... Is trash now. Because I just got a new idea for a new song and I'm going to sing it right now." There was muttering among the crowd... I said sighing "For now, I'm gonna name this song Ugly." I noticed Kakuzu perked up a bit in the back but didn't want it to look noticeable to his friends. I began to play a gentle and innocent melody I took a breath and leaned toward the mic "You said they make fun of your body..." I paused for a moment and continued "Humiliation in your eyes when you told me..." I thought of how to word the next part and turned back to the mic and looked at Kakuzu who knew exactly who I was talking about "Well I'm going to find them don't you worry, and I'll make sure they're really fucking sorry..." The teacher glared at me and I shrugged slightly and kept singing "You said your embarrassed of your body... You told me, you think you're really ugly..." I looked at Kakuzu again "Well my Love, I know you don't see, what I see..." I began smiling as I remembered how cute and beautiful he looked when we would hang out and I'd make him laugh so hard he'd snort... I always loved the way he looked when he smiled "Anything that is beautiful people want to break, and you are beautiful... I'm afraid...Anything that is beautiful people want to break, and you are beautiful I'm afraid..." I began to play a little more passionately "You said you're ashamed of your body... You'd rather die, than show me... But I would love you in any form you'd take..." I looked up and saw Kakuzu actually smiling a bit, it was small and unnoticeable to those who didn't pay attention. But for me, my attention was always on him... "You said that they say you're disgusting, that they told you, you were fat and unworthy..." I chuckled a bit "Well my Love, I hope you trust me, when I say you have a perfect body..." I stopped playing... I looked up and everyone was looking at me with a sense of shock... Some had tears in their eyes. I stood up and bowed to them. Then I stood back up and went back to my seat as everyone began to clap and cheer for me...