Tadashi x Reader (Lemon)

I hummed as I walked around the lab. I walked to my station and began working when suddenly honey came over to me giggling and giving me a cheeky look... I asked "What?" She giggled "You know what!!! Is t official??" I chuckled rolling my eyes "No, we're still kinda just testing things out." She groaned "Come on!! You and Tadashi have been best friends since high school!" I huffed "That's the problem... I think we're both afraid it won't work out between us... So we're really trying to see what's the best option here." She sighed "You both are so logical." I snickered and Tadashi came in with Baymax... He said talking to everyone in our group "Welp! He's finally done!!!" I walked up and poked him "I wanna roast him over the fire." Gogo popped her gum "A marshmallow??" Tadashi huffed swatting us away "He's a nurse Bot!!! Test him out!" I chuckled "Alright!" I said holding my arms out "Baymax! Scan me!" Baymax looked at me and said "Scan completed. Miss (Y/n), your body is normal but there is an elevation in the Hormones in your body." He said looking at me "Diagnosis: It is the perfect time for you to have a baby." I rolled my lips and my mouth went into a straight line... Fred started laughing and I nodded my head "Alright... Noted Baymax. Noted." Wasabi said "And you guys say you aren't a thing." Tadashi's cheeks were in fact very red and I said laughing "No. We aren't." Baymax asked "Are you satisfied with your care?" I nodded "I am very satisfied with my care Baymax. Thank you." He nodded and stood back by Tadashi who was still very flustered. He said "Come on Baymax! Back to the lab!" Everyone was snickering... I said laughing "Okay guys, don't give Tadashi a hard time for that." Everyone went back to working. It was late at night and pretty much everyone had gone now... Tadashi came in with a heavy sigh and rubbing his face... I was still working when he noticed me. He came around and asked "Wanna go get dinner?" I said stressed slightly "I seriously need to work on this-" I stopped as he pouted.... I asked "Do you really want to go get dinner with me that badly?" He nodded "Yes. I do. Because I like spending time with you." I chuckled putting my stuff down "Alright come on." I grabbed my bag and began walking out and he walked beside me. We went to a nice little tavern... We sat in silence as we ate... Tadashi asked "(Y/n)?" I looked at him "Are we ever going to be anything more then friends?" I said in a rather cold voice "You know how I am in relationship. I wouldn't give you the love and attention you need or desire." He said huffing "I don't care about that. Just knowing that you'd be mine..." I said "But you won't be able to kiss me or anything in public. It bothers people when I dislike public affection." He chuckled "It doesn't bother me." I sighed "After so many years you seem to know my personality and are fulling willing to take it on." He chuckled putting money down "Come on. Let's get you home." We walked out and began walking towards my house... Do I like Tadashi??? Yes. For a fact I do. Could I see my future with him?? Most defiantly. I mean, I'd be lying if I said that I haven't thought about doing Pervy things with him.... I walked closer to him and pursed my lips as I held his hand. Tadashi smiled while looking at me slightly and shifted so that our hands were intertwined. We walked all the way to my house talking casually and still holding hands... When we got to the house I let go of his hand and unlocked my door. Tadashi said smiling "Good night (Y/n)!" I looked at him for moment making him look at me oddly. I pulled him down and kissed him. He put his hands in my hips and kissed back. I let him up and nodded as he looked shocked and surprised "Yes." He went "Huh?" I smiled up at him "I want to be more then friends." He smiled and said "Yes! Okay!" I chuckled and grabbed his hand "Come on! I've wanted to do this for a while!" He began to blush as I pulled him in and shut the door. He stuttered "W-Wait! (Y/n)?" I pushed against him and kissed him. He blushed "(Y/n)..." I chuckled and asked "Do you not want to?" He shook his head "No no! I want too!" I tugged him up stairs and he began to kiss me again. He set his bag down since he appealingly hade Baymax and his charger in there. I dropped my bag and he pulled off my shirt. I unbuttoned his jacket as he began to do the same to my pants. Eventually all of our clothes were off and he pushed me down onto the bed. He kissed down my neck and suddenly bit down into my collar bone making my yelp "Ow!" Suddenly Baymax was in up and out of Tadashi's bag. I started laughing and Tadashi glared slightly at Baymax. Baymax said "I was alerted when you said 'Ow'. On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?" Tadashi huffed "Baymax, No." He suddenly said "Scan completely." I lost it! Baymax tilted his head and lifted out his hand and said "Just in case you do not desire a child." A condom popped out from his hand and Tadashi took it "Uh... Thanks Baymax. I'm satisfied with my care..." He was blushing and Baymax went back to his charged and disappeared. I pulled him back "Well that was handy." He huffed "Yeah yeah." He put the condom Baymax gave him as I laughed a little and said looming over me "Ready?" I nodded and he pushed into me instantly causing me to moan... He began to thrust into me and my hands shot to his back and I gripped him tightly. I kissed him while gripping the back of his hair causing him to groan. His hands began to massage my breast making me whimper... Bit into his shoulder making him smirk and go faster "T-Tadashi~" he whispered into my ear "Who'd ever imagine that one day We'd be doing this?" I said truthfully "Me!" He smirked and kissed me "Me too." I wanted to laugh but instead it came out as a moan. I curled my toes and dragged my hands down his back as coils built up in my stomach and suddenly I came!!! He abruptly stopped and gripped my hips tightly as he came too... We both panted heavily and just took in that we just had sex... I chuckled "Well. That was the best thing we've ever done." He pulled me up and kissed me... I kissed back enjoying the feeling. He pulled away saying "I've wanted to do that since high school graduation." I chuckled and asked "Wanna go sit in the bathtub together and wash up?" He chuckled "Yes."

[Sometime later]
(3rd pov)
Tadashi sighed walking out of the shower and going to his side of the room. He pulled on his pants and grabbed his shirt just and Hiro, Fred, and wasabi came in. He turned around smiling "Oh he guys!" They all looked at him with wide eyes... Wasabi said "Uh... Can you turn around??" Tadashi turned and looked in the mirror and his eyes widen as he saw the red scratch marks on his back and the bite mark that (Y/n) had left... Jay and the girls came in "Guys! What's taking so long-......" Honey lemon and even Gogo looked surprised... Honey lemon yanked down (Y/n)'s collar enough to see the bite mark Tadashi left. She yelled "I knew you two were together!!!!" The rest looked between the two... (Y/n) sighed being done with hiding it "Yes we are. And to answer any questions, yes. We did, and it was hella amazing." Hiro yelled covering his ears "I don't want to hear this about my brother and his best friend." I winked at Tadashi and smirked as he blushed brightly "I'll be waiting down stairs babe." I walked out closing the door and fist pumped "Hell Yeah!"