Hidan x reader part 2

I sat in front of lady Tusnade and the village elders. The old woman yelled "What is the meaning of this?!?" Lady Tusnade growled "Please let (Y/n) explain herself!" They both glared at each other and looked at me... "I let the akatsuki Members Hidan and Kakuzu go because Tula and dashi take first responsibility. My teammates come first, if they are not well the mission will not go well." The older woman yelled "You weak, ignorant, little-" lady Tusnade smashed her desk in half "ENOUGH!!! SHE DIDNT DO A DAMN THING WRONG!!! FELLOW SHINOBI TAKE FIRST PRIORITY!!!" The older man nodded "Lady Tusnade is right. It isn't like our time. She was taught to save her comrades first." The old woman huffed... Lady Tusnade grunted "And you shouldn't called the most feared shinobi in all the five nations weak. She could easily take any of us out." I chuckled and said "All I ask is to not take my kindness and humanity for weakness and ignorance." Lady Tusnade nodded "Your dismissed." I nodded and went back to my apartment. I sighed cleaned the cut that Hidan had left. I chuckled slightly "Still giving my problems." I took a shower and changed into a long black sleeve shirt and some black pants. I walked into the living room and jumped when I saw Hidan standing there looking at my pictures. I grabbed my chest "Don't scare me like that you idiot!!!" He smirked "Your the most feared shinobi and you get scared by that??" I shrugged awkwardly "Don't judge." He chuckled and I leaned against the wall "So why are you here and risking yourself getting caught?" Hidan huffed "What? Your nots gonna attack me?" I shrugged casually "I'm off duty. So your safe for now." He grunted "Man you are still as complicated as ever." I growled getting an irk Mark "Hey! You were the one who wanted to marry me when we were kids!" Hidan asked turning to me fully "Who says I don't wannna fucking marry you now?!" I rolled my eyes "Hidan, I've got too much to do to deal with your bullshit." Hidan grinned widely and I quirked an eyebrow at him "What are you lookin smug about??" He began to laugh lightly which is a first for him "This was our last conversation we had on the beach remember?? I said you were gonna be my wife and you said you had too much stuff to do." I smiled slightly "It is... Isn't?" I pushed off "Welp, as long as your here and no one has noticed would you like to have dinner with me?" He nodded and I got to cooking as he sat at the table and watched me... I asked as I walked around grabbing things "Why the hell are you staring at me?" He shrugged and looked at me longingly "You look amazing..." I chuckled and went back to cooking. After it was done I set down his plate and sat down across from him and we ate in silence... I chewed my food as I went back to that day my parents took my away from him... How much I cried... I looked up at him to see him in deep thought too. I said seriously yet in a soft manner "Hidan." He looked at me "Hm?" I frowned further "I'm sorry I just up and left that night... I should have at least tried to go see you but I was too afraid of my parents..." He chuckled slightly "Don't sweat it!" I shook my head "No, I am. Because it wasn't right to just leave you. I shouldn't have done that..." I gripped the hem of my shirt tightly "If you love someone you aren't suppose to hurt them like that..." Hidan stood up and pulled me up and hugged me tightly... I hugged him tightly too and man... Did it feel good to be in his arms again. He chuckled "You know... When I found out you had left, I had changed completely. I didn't like anyone else, I didn't want to be friends with anyone. I even left the village when I got old enough... Because I wanted to find you." I gripped his cloak "Stop talking. I'm going to start crying." He chuckled and nuzzles into me with a sigh of content "I'm just really happy I found you..." I chuckled half heartedly "More like I found you. Oh! By the way! Are you okay??" He nodded casually "Oh yeah! Things like that don't hurt me much anymore! I'm immortal now! Thanks to lord Jashin." I rolled my eyes "Hidan... Your still as stupid as I remember." He yelled "Hey! Don't disrespect Lord Jashin like that!" I rolled my eyes and he snickered "But you know what?" I hummed lovingly "What?" He grinned widely again "I'm still gonna make you my fucking wife one day and make all those other motherfuckers jealous!!!" I sweat dropped slightly and he snickered and I huffed "Baby steps Hidan. Baby steps." He leaned down and kissed me making my eyes go wide. He pulled away and smirked "If things go my way one day we'll have a baby!" My face went blood red and I hit him "YOU IDIOT!!" He was laying of the floor with a knot forming on his head from where I hit him and he looked very dazed. I huffed like a bull and muttered "Have a baby my ass. Carrying that thing around for nine fucking months! Psh! No baby until I say I'm ready to have a baby!" He shook his head and said "Man... What a woman..." I crossed my arms and glared slightly "I'm going to sleep." I went to my room expecting Hidan to leave but just as I got all comfy he came barreling into my bed laughing!!! I growled "Hidan!!" He laughed standing up and took off his cloak, weapon and shoes and said getting into my bed "I'm gonna crash with you!" I huffed and turned my back to him and he hugged me lovingly with a big happy sigh... I stopped looking angry and smiled slightly and turned around and kissed his forehead and hugged him too and fell a sleep in his arms. Maybe one day I just might say yes and be his wife...