Wasabi x OC

There was screaming... But I had ringing in my ears... I felt some warm liquid running down the side of my face. I opened my eyes slightly as I heard foot steps and looked up... It was a fireman. I gripped his leg weakly causing him to look down. He started yelling "Guys!!! We got one that lived!!! Call the EMTs!" He bend down and began speaking to me in a calm manner... I heard sirens, they seemed to bright at night time. So much brighter when their here for you. I heard my name being called out as the Medics came came rushing towards me... They put a brace on me and said loudly "Ms. Post! Where going to pick you up now! Okay??" I blinked and didn't respond... Was my brother okay?? They loaded me up and someone came rushing to my side and I noticed it was wasabi... He looked scared... I asked "Wasabi... Where's my brother?? Is-Is he okay??" Wasabi said "Sh, you need to save your energy..." I felt tears prick my eyes "That means he's most likely dead..." Everything began to get shaky and my chest felt weird and I blacked out as I heard one say "Move back! Her heart is stopping!"

[Time skip]
My eyes snapped open as I laid in a bed... It wasn't mine, it wasn't a hospital bed... I noticed the picture of me and wasabi when we went to the fair and he won a big teddy bear for me. I was in his room... I swung my legs over the bed with extreme pain but ignored it. I got up and fell against the dresser, I used the wall as support as I walked down the hall... I looked around and saw a few boxes around his place. I opened one and frowned "Why is my stuff here??" I heard the door open and turned slightly to see wasabi. He saw me and froze... I asked "Why is all my stuff here wasabi?? Why am I not at home?" He set down the things he was carrying and said concerned "You should be out of bed, your still hurt-" I resisted against him "Tell me what happened." He frowned and said "You and your brother got into a car crash, you barely survived while you Kyle..." A lump grew in my throat as I realized he was implying that my brother was gone... I began to tear up and wasabi looked at me surprised because I absolutely never cry. He hugged me tightly and said "I'm sorry Jay..." I didn't hug him back... I just stood there as if he wasn't hugging me... I asked "H-How long have I been out?" He frowned "Almost a month..." I demanded "I want to go see his grave." He said "Jay-" I gripped the front if his jacket growling "Wasabi, don't you dare try to keep me from my brothers grave." I was never aggressive with him so he was most likely scared and surprised. He nodded "Okay. Let's get you dressed properly first." I nodded and he picked me up and helped my get undressed and dress in jeans and a grey shirt. I put on my converse and such and he helped my up. We got into his car and went to the grave yard and found his grave where the dirt was still settling... There were flowers and pictures and old candles. I kept a straight, yet tired looking face, as I bent down. I reached up to my necklace and yanked it off breaking the chain. I dug a little down in his grave and put the necklace he had given to me on my 16th birthday into the ground and put the dirt back and packed it... I sighed sitting up and looking at the ground... I said chuckling "We had a good run didn't we? From you protecting me from our parents, to me protecting you in school, then protecting each other in the military..." Tears began to brim my eyes and I held my face trying to hide it. Wasabi put his hand on my shoulder and I began to calm down... He's protecting me... Well I have a spot open and the most deserving of it is wasabi. I calmed down and smiled at the ground and patted it lovingly. I said standing "Let's go get something to eat!" Wasabi looked at me surprised "Your okay now?? So quickly?" I smiled and said holding putting my hands over my heart "He's good and safe now. He doesn't have to worry about me and I don't have to worry about him. He's in a good and safe place and he's happy. That's all I ever want for him." Wasabi smiled and walked with me holding my hand to make sure that I didn't hurt myself. I said smiling "You worry for me don't you?" He nodded "You have no idea how scared I was when your heart stopped... I cried and I was so scared at the thought of losing you. I'll always care about you and make sure your safe." I smiled "I will too. I don't want anyone hurting my wasabi." He blushed "Y-You've never referred to me in that manner." I chuckled we went and got food and I was pretty quiet which is unusual. But I was happy-ish. Wasabi was here for me and let's not forget about everyone else who has called me and was so happy I was up and around now. I'm surrounded by love. Wasabi gave me my space probably fearing I'd snap at him again... The house was quiet, I got up and went walking towards his room, now our room, I saw him laying on the bed with his lap top open. He had a picture of me, that I didn't know he took, as his wallpaper on his lap top making me smile... He was asleep too. I walked quietly into the room and shut down the lap top. I crawled onto the bed causing him to wake up slightly and he turned to look at me but I just laid beside him and wrapped my arms around him and said "I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier... I promise I won't ever hurt you intentionally." He chuckled tiredly and turned around hugging me "For you its all worth it." I smiled and kissed him lightly on his lips. He smiled and hugged me tightly and we both fell asleep like that.