Kabuto x OC

I stood there with an uncaring expression as orochimaru scolded me for not wearing that stupid uniform with the giant purple rope. He said growling "Now, I'm going to order you one more time. Put.on.the.uniform!" I looked at him and looked right into his eyes as I put my hands on my Hips "Fuck no." He growled and I said huffing "I'm not wearing the stupid ass fucking uniform and you can fucking make me bitch!" He growled and said "Then leave! I will not have someone as unruly as you working for me!" I huffed "I didn't fucking want to anyway!" I appeared out side of the hide out and walked through the woods. Stupid snake! I heard foot steps and my hair caught it's fire, the silver side having blue flames and the black side having red flames as I turned around "What do you want??" Kabuto put his hands up in defense and I growled at him "Go back to you senpai school girl." He sweat dropped and asked "Really?" I smirked and he said "You know you should just come back ivory." I stuck my tongue out at him "Hell no. Orochimaru doesn't like me and I don't like him." Kabuto stopped closer to me and put his hands on my hips "Please?" I crossed my arms pouting... He leaned down and kissed my neck slightly and said "I'll reward you~" I growled punching him so hard he crashed into a tree "Who the fuck do you think you are?! We aren't dating and don't you dare treat me like a dog! I remind you that I can summon a three headed dog from hell!" He rubbed his head sitting up slightly "O-Okay I deserve that." I huffed and helped him up. I began walking again but suddenly stopped when a man in a black and red cloak appeared in front of me! I pulled out a kunai "Who the fuck are you?!?" A weird Venus fly trap came up beside him "Oh dear another Hidan..." I growled "Fuck you! You freak of fucking nature!!!" He said "Oh, hurtful!" The orange hair said "Quiet, both of you." We both glared at him... He said looking at me "I need your serves." I said raising an eyebrow "No offense but I'm not a hooker." He sighed and I could tell he wanted to face palm. I snickered as he grunted "No, your the girl that can summon the Three headed dog. I'm asking for you to join the akatsuki." I hummed crossing my arms slightly as I weighed my options... Kabuto asked standing "Your not seriously thinking about joining them are you?!" I snapped at him "Bitch I might be!" The ginger pierced guy said a but smugly "Well, I have someone who know of you and might sway your mind." I raised and eyebrow and a silver haired man dropped down from the trees with a blood covered three bladed scythe, I don't know what it is about silver haired guys but, Woo!, I love 'em. He said "Hey bitch, I'm Hidan, follower of Jashin." I hummed "The King of hell." He smirked nodding. He said "I can't die and you can summon a lord jashin's guard dog. Plus with that nasty temper of yours I'd say we make a great team! Spread murder and fear through the land!" I smirked... That doesn't sound too bad... His ginger friend hit him over the head "Oh yeah, only down side is we gotta help bitch boy here." I smirked "That sounds like a good deal." Kabuto grabbed my wrist "No, you aren't leaving orochimaru or me!" Hidan grabbed my other wrist "Hey! Let go! She wants to be free with me!" Kabuto growled "I had her first! Back off!" My long pig tails began curling up towards my head as my anger and frustration grew. They both yelled "Let go of her!!!" My pig tails shot towards bit of them hitting both of them away and made them both crash into the ground "BOTH OF YOU LET GO!" My hair was on fire and I was very angry. I growled "I'm not going with either of you!!! I'm on my own!" I whipped around with my hair snapping behind my and the fire died out slightly as I walked alone and heard yelling. I sighed and shoved my hands in my pockets. I think I'm kinda done with this whole Be an evil villain and make life harder for everyone thing... Maybe I can find a small town, settle down, and just sleep for the rest of my life until my name is called again "IVORY!" I guess my name will be called right now. I rolled my eyes slightly as I turned around and saw Kabuto running towards me. I asked "Hey what are you so- ACK!" He tackled me in a hug!!! Like what the fuck?? He said "Just please come back with me..." I asked "Okay, who are you? Kabuto isn't so emotional." He sat up as did I. He suddenly leaned in kissing me making my eyes widen. He pulled away and my right eye twitched... He said "Ivory, come back and be with me. I love you... More then Orochimaru." I looked at him shocked "Okay! Who are you really??" He shook his head "No really! I love you! I don't want you going to the akatsuki and Hidan getting you. I want you to be mine!" I sighed and scratched my head "Okay, whatever!" He smiled and pulled me up and said "Yes!" I huffed looking away slightly as my blush appeared... He chuckled smugly "Are you embarrassed??" I glared at him "Fuck you!" He snickered "Only if you promise!" I made hand signs and a big poof appeared and Cebres appeared towering behind me growling slightly... Kabuto sweat dropped while laughing nervously... I growled "Run. Now." He nodded "Yes ma'am!" He bolted off and I chuckled and patted Cebres's leg "Good boy!!!" He barked and he bent down and his tongue came towards me and I sighed heavily "Aw Shi-" his tongue hit me and I went flying off into the air!!!!