Tadashi x OC

I just really wanna do Pervy things to Tadashi Hamada. Sorry!

I sat in class leaned into my palm on my cheek... Today was more of the boring days in physics. I hummed slightly and picked up my phone since I was sitting in the very back of the class and texted my totally hot and sexy boyfriend, time to have some fun~

[Tadashi's pov]
I sat in my robotics class and took down notes. My phone lit up and I paused and grabbed it and saw a text from Jay! I smiled slightly "Hey what are you doing right now?" I texted back "Just in class right now listening. You should be too." I smiled slightly and kept taking notes until she texted back "But my physics class is so boring! How can I possibly listen." I rolled my eyes still smiling "What do you want me to do about it??" It was a minute before she texted back "Send me a dirty picture." I blinked slightly at the text... I began to feel hot "What?? No! We're in school right now! How the hell am I suppose to do that??" I could practically here her evil laughter as I read her next text "Go to the bathroom and lock the doors then! Please??? Babe?" I'm sure my face was bright red by now... "What do I get back??" It was a minute before I got a reply "What do you think?? A pic back." I huffed "Jay, this really isn't how I thought I'd see you for the first time." She texted back "if you like what you see in the pic, we can meet up somewhere more private to have a little more fun😘." My leg started bouncing slightly... What should I do.... My phone buzzed again "But if your really uncomfortable with it then we can wait some more. Cause I love you and want you to be comfy at all times." I smiled slightly... Welp, this is a once and a life time opportunity I guess...

[Jay's pov]
I tapped my fingers patently as I waited for him to text back... My phone Lit up and I grabbed it and my eyes widen and I slammed my phone down... A few people looked at me oddly and I whispered out apologies to them and everyone went back to normal.... I pursed my lips and picked up my phone and looked at the very erotic picture Tadashi had taken and sent to me. He was so fucking hot. I nodded and texted him "Damn, this has highly exceeded my expectations Tadashi. You deserve a reward." I grabbed my bag and unnoticeably slipped out of class. I walked into the bathroom and made sure no one was in here... I locked the door and took my picture and sent to him.

[Tadashi's pov]
I can't believe I just did that!!! My phone buzzed and I picked it up and bit my lip as I saw Jay and her body... She's so beautiful. Another text came "Meet me in front of the auditorium." I blushed and made my way there. She stood there leaned against the wall. I said "Hey Jay!" She looked at me and smirked "Man, if I didn't know any better I'd say that you've done that before." I blushed brightly "N-No! I've never done that before." She chuckled and kissed me heatedly... She grabbed my hand "Come on!"

[Jays pov]
I pulled him into the auditorium and he asked "W-Where are we going??" I smirked "There's a bed in the back of the stage! They use it for plays and stuff but it's going for a different purpose today!" Tadashi stuttered blushing brightly "W-What?! In school?!" I pulled him behind the curtain and said in a seductive tone as I pulled off his hat and set it down "Of course in school, that makes it all the more fun. Plus it's empty in here." He blushed and peeked out in the empty rows of seats... He let out a sigh "Okay, we can do this here just this once." I snickered and leaned up and kissed him passionately. I slid my hand up his thigh and pants and felt him already getting hard. I chuckled "Someone's excited." He went even darker red and he suddenly picked me up! He set me down on the bed and pulled off my shirt and bra. I said complaining "Hey hey." I put my hands on his shoulders hummed pleasantly "Take it slow alright?? No need to be rush." He stuttered "S-Sorry, it's just..." He trailed off looking at me bare chest. I snickered "I make you all hot and bothered?" He nodded "Exactly." I chuckled and buttoned his jacket and pulled off his shirt "Just calm down. Alright?" He nodded and I pulled him down and he sat up as I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down enough to where his hard member sprung up. He blushed brightly as I grabbed it softly and took it into my mouth. Tadashi let out a breath in pleasure and tangled his hands in my thick curly dark brown hair. After a moment he pulled my up and began kissing down my chest. He kissed down the middle of my chest and gripped my inner thigh, he gave both my breast equal attention and lord I didn't think he was this amazing. He pulled off my shorts and underwear and got over me. He kissed down my stomach and I gripped the sheets slightly... He kissed my clit and began to tease me with his tongue and I let out a breath... This felt amazing... I tangled my fingered in his black hair and gripped is slightly "T-Tadashi..." He chuckled "Your good at keeping quiet Jay." I shrugged panting "Oh... Yeah..." He got over me and asked looking at me "Are you ready?" I nodded "Yes, please." He chuckled and pushed into me causing me to arch my back and grip the pillow behind me! He began to slowly thrust into me drawing out each of my moans. Tadashi snickered "So you like it this way better huh?" I nodded "Yes, it's so good!" He began to move faster and I couldn't explain how great it felt. He picked me up and laid down and I pushed him into myself as I sat on him. He rested his hands on my hips and I began to ride him. He gripped my hips tighter and said "Jay, your so amazing." I was feeling very hot as I continued with my current actions. Suddenly I heard the door open outside of the Curtains and we both stopped with wide eyes... Oh the next class must have started! Suddenly Tadashi sat up and pushed me under himself again and held both of my legs up pushed into me making me blush "T-Tadashi, there are people." He smirked and said "They'll only find out if we make noise." He bent down as he began to thrust into me fastly "So don't moan Jay." I gripped the sheets and bit my lip as he pushed into me and kept hitting my G-Spot... I let out a whimper and he kissed me as he continued... I dug my nails down his back making him groan. I felt a rush of relief and I tightened around him as I came... He slammed into me one more time and bit his lip with his eyes shut tightly and he gripped the sheets on either side of me as he came... He panted quietly and kissed me again and said "That was great..." I chuckled and asked "Wanna sneak out through the back and go get some food?" He smiled and nodded. We quietly cleaned up and got out clothes back on. He grabbed my hand as we walked out and he chuckled and whispered very close into my ear "Well that certainly was fun but can I come over tonight??" I asked "You want more?" He nodded smiling innocently... I pulled him into an ally way and pinned him down and touched his crotch area smirking "Your so cute." I kissed him again and then walked out and he followed me "H-Hey!" I chuckled "Yeah you can come over tonight and please yourself all you want." Hit nibbled on my ear slightly "Ohhhh trust me, by the time I'm done you'll be screaming my name." My eye twitched and I felt hear rush to my face and said huffing "Let's just go get some more food!" He chuckled "Alright."