Bullied kakuzu x OC part 3

[Time skip]
I laid in bed quietly, good thing it's the week end now... I got on my phone and went through the stuff on my phone when suddenly I got a text??? What? I tapped on the little app and saw a name I hadn't seen on my phone in a long time...

Kakuzu: Jay?

Me: What?

Kakuzu: Can we talk?

Me: Sure I'm listening.

Kakuzu: No, I want to meet up and talk. I'll be at your house to pick you up in a few minutes. See you then.

Me: WAT? No! I have even gotten up yet!!!
Me: Kakuzu!
Me: God fucking damn it you stubborn ass fool...
Me: fine. See you in a minute.

I got up and changed into some shorts and a long sleeve shirt, I put on my converse and waited on my couch with a big sigh... A minute later a knock sounded at me door and I went and opened it up and saw Kakuzu. I leaned against the door frame "Now what is it that you wanted to talk about?" He grabbed my hand and   Pulled me out from my house and shut the door "Come on." I grunted and yanked my hand from his grip and we continued walking... We ended up at this little cafe place. I sat down on one side of the booth and he sat on the other side... I ordered my shit as did he and I huffed as the waiter walked away "Now you better have a damn good reason for dragging me out of the house." He sighed and said "I want to make things right between us. Like when we were kids." I rubbed my face and I said "You know it can never be like that again right?? We aren't kids any more Kakuzu. And if you remember correctly I'm not one to give second chances out." I crossed my arms and leaned back glaring slightly. Kakuzu nodded "I know, I still remember everything about you." I huffed "Prove it." He sighed but I knew he was secretly grinning "Well, you have a nasty habit of falling asleep at least once a day in one of your classes, your more emotional then you let off to be, you don't date cowards, you hate the color pink but love the colors navy blue dark purple, you've played soccer since you were 3, despite being a very good guitar player you e only recently picked it up, you love space with an overwhelming passion, you love since, you want to go into the military after we graduate, and your attention to detail is overwhelming and sometimes hurts you because you realize things that normal people wouldn't have and it takes away your ignorant bliss." I put my hand on my chest and said "Well then... Nice to know you've been stalking me?" He chuckled "Even after we stopped being friends I kept an eye one you." I hummed nodding my head... I asked "So since you very well know how I am, what's your plan to convince me?" He shrugged "I'll just wait." I raised an eyebrow but our food came along and we at in silence... I thought about it very well. After paying we walked back to my house and Kakuzu started reminiscing about the past and we were laughing about the trouble and stupid shit we got into... I said "Say... You remember when we went to the lake that one time?? And I didn't want to get in because I thought my body was ugly." He nodded "Yup. And I convinced you that it wasn't because I didn't see you that way." I said "Yeah... Then..." Memories flashed in my mind of when we kissed... I'm sure he was having the same memories too... I chuckled "We were pretty stupid kids back then." He grabbed me "Now we're pretty stupid teenagers." I chuckled "Are we about to do something really stupid?" He shook his head "We've already done stupid things." I asked "So now what?" He shrugged "I think we should do something crazy." I sighed while also laughing a bit "So it's crazy now?" He nodded "It is." I rolled my eyes "Just shut up." I pulled him down and kissed him. He kissed me happily and we parted after a moment... I huffed "Your still a stupid idiot that makes me mad and your still on my bad side." I flicked his forehead and he grunted while looking at me with poker face... I snickered "But your on a path to my good side." He chuckled slightly and kissed me again and said "I'm never going to leave you again, the last few years of my life have been boring and over all shitty. But with you they aren't going to be like that anymore." I chuckled "Yeah cause I'm gonna piss you off because I'm annoying and I'm most defiantly going get us into trouble." He chuckled and said "It's all worth it to be with you." I  began to grin and said "That was pretty smooth..." He grinned and I huffed "Fine fine! We can be a thing but I swear I'll punch you if you piss me off!" He chuckled and said "Your the only one who can." I huffed "Duh, I think I proved that yesterday." He put his arm around me "From now on I'll be the tough one." I pinched his nipple making him Yelp and jolt away from me. I smirked and laughed "Alright fought guy. Whatever you say!" He growled "That was not fair!"
"Was too."
"Was not."
"WAS TO!"
"Not it wasn't!!"