Akatsuki Scenaeio: Morning After their first time.

Pein:
I blinked as I woke up slightly not feeling anything on the bed bed beside me... I didn't see Pein... I sat up with the covers to my chest and frowned not seeing him anywhere with in the room. I took a shower and then pulled my clothes on. I pulled on my cloak and walked out into the hide out... I received greets from Kisame and Deidara... So is Pein just gonna act like me and him never happened?? Was I a one night stand??? I had a glare and quietly went "Tch." While rolling my eyes... I was still munching on my cereal when Pein came in. I didn't bother to look at him. He grabbed my side and leaned down "Morning." And kissed my cheek. He grabbed some fruit and walked out back to his office and everyone was staring at me in shock... I blinked... "uhhhhh...." Maybe I wasn't just a one night stand... I had a goofy smile on my face now.

Kakuzu:
I sat up yawning... Last night was amazing! I looked to my side to see Kakuzu was still asleep. I may have tired the old timer out. I let out a light snicker and got up and did my morning routine. I came back out and Kakuzu was sitting up and I had to reframe from laughing because he looked so cute right now! With his messed up cow licked hair, the tired look on his face and just how cute he looked anyways. I chuckled "You okay there?" He nodded and I walked over to him and kissed his lips, he kissed back gladly. I chuckled pulling away "Now go get cleaned up. You wanted to go hunt someone down today right??" He hugged me "This is why your mine." I snickered again and hugged him back.

Hidan:
I felt a light kiss on my cheek and then on my lips and blinked my eyes rapidly as I woke up "Hidan?" He snickered "Hey there." I sat up a little with the covers on my chest... He asked "Wanna do it again?" I asked "Right now?" He nodded grinning... I laughed "Hell yeah." And leaned down kissing him.

Itachi:
I woke up to the sound of shuffling and looked tiredly to see itachi cleaning up after last night. He looked at me and let out a small chuckle. He came over and kissed me and asked "Do you want to go out for breakfast?" I smiled "Yeah! It sounds nice." He nodded "I'll be waiting in the living room." He exited the room and I looked to see my clothes were neatly folded on the ground in a little bundle... I chuckled... Itachi is such a clean freak.

Kisame[Kisabae]:
I smiled taking in a breath and stretching widely as I woke up!!! Kisame was so loving last night. I saw the said man beside and snuggled into him and he grunted moving he arm around me and slept more. I sighed and eventually he woke up and looked down at me and smiled with an eyebrow raise "What are you doing?" I shrugged "I wanted to cuddle with you." He kissed me "I love you." He pulled away and I smiled "I love you too!" He chuckled and pulled my closer "Wanna take a shower with me??" I rolled my eyes smiling "Sure, why not." He snickered and got up. I stood up to and went "Ow..." And my hands went to my lower stomach as I stuck my tongue out. Kisame asked a bit worried "Did I hurt you??" I shook my head "Nah, it's just cause your so..." I blushed "Big. It hurts a little down there." Kisame picked me up and kissed my cheek "Sorry." I leaned against his chest "I ain't even mad."

Sasori:
I heard working sounds and opened my eyes to see Sasori already up and working on his puppets. I sat up with the blanket curled around me... Sasori noticed I was awake and asked "Sleep well?" I nodded "Yeah! Thanks for..." He grinned "Meeting your needs." I glared back slightly "Yes!" He chuckled and ruffled my hair as he walked past me "We should do it more often. But next time..." He looked at me before leaving the room "I want you to dress up like a doll." He exited the room and I huffed "That kinky bastard."

Deidara:
I sat in the kitchen sipping my coffee and talking to Konan. Deidara came in and Pein called konan away, Deidara sat by me with his food "How come you didn't wake me up, hmm?" I shrugged "I didn't want to ruin your sleeping." He complained "I wanted to wake up with you there though, hm." I chuckled and stood up and kissed the temple of his head "Next time I'll wait for you okay?" He smiled happily "Yes!"

Tobi:
He was watching me when I woke up... Which was weird. I pulled the covers up to my chest and flicked his mask "You okay there??" He let out a deep chuckle in the secret persona he had "I just like taking in how beautiful you are." I snickered and pushed up his mask a bit and kissed him lovingly. He tugged at my hips slightly "Can we have a morning round?" I laughed "Yes."

Zetsu:
No surprise that the planet boy was gone. I sat up in my bed yawning... I started getting dressed and went to brushed my teeth and fix my hair. I heard white Zetsu call out "(Y/n)?" I called out "In the bathroom!" I quickly finished and walked out. Black Zetsu grumbled "I was hoping you'd still be naked." White Zetsu scolded him for saying such a thing but I shut them both up by kissed them. They both let out a happy sigh after I pulled away and black Zetsu held out his hand "Here." It was beautiful blue flower! I took it and sniffed it while smiling, white Zetsu "Last night was really fun!" Black Zetsu nodded with him "We can do it again right?" I nodded "Yeah, just give me a little rest time." He leaned in and kissed me. They both said "Anything for you!" They both blushed and disappeared into the ground quickly causing me to chuckle...