A Trip in the TARDIS

Chapter 19

"Cas? Castiel!" Dean's shouts echoed throughout the hallway.
"I'm don't think he can hear you." John said with a sigh.
"I don't think I give a crap."
Jocelyn rushed into the hall.
"What's going on? I heard yelling." She seemed genuinely concerned.
"Nothing." Dean pushed past her and into the room. Jocelyn gave a puzzled look to John who just shrugged and followed Dean.
"Sam." Dean located his brother talking to Jack and the Doctor.
"And then I said, 'go to your room!'" The Doctor was in the middle of a story.
"And then the people with gas masks?" Sam said.
"They all listened to me!" The men burst into laughter.
"Sammy. I need to talk to you." Sam looked up at Dean with a smile.
"Hey, Dean! Where have you been? The Doctor has been telling us these incredible stories and-"
"I don't care. Come with me." It didn't take Sherlock to notice that Sam was completely drunk. "Sam, listen to me. Castiel is in trouble. I'm not sure how to help him, but... Are you paying attention?" Sam seemed to have taken a sudden interest in his fingers which he wiggled around his face. "Sam, focus!" Dean's voice got louder.
"Why do you want to help him anyway?" Sam paused for a moment and narrowed his eyes. "Is it because you love him?"
Right before Dean could smash the nearest beer bottle into Sam's face, there was a fluttering sound and Gabriel appeared in the room. He was drenched in sweat, and his face was completely pale.
"Gabriel? What are you doing here." Jocelyn observed him more closely. "What happened to you?" Without a word, Gabriel pulled a half conscious Sam over to John.
"I'm sorry."
"Sorry for what?" Dean cautiously walked towards the angel.
"Mount Nebo." Gabriel said ignoring Dean's comment. He placed his palms on each of their foreheads and they all disappeared.
"Sam!" Dean rushed over to where his brother just was. "Mount Nebo, what did he mean by that?"
"It's a place. Well, quite a few places." Jack said. "There's one in Utah, Arkansas, Jordan, Australia..."
"Well which one did he mean?" Dean was obviously aggravated and had no intention of hiding it.
"Wait a minute. Crowley and the Daleks!" The Doctor said with sudden realization. Dean thought 'Crowley and the Daleks' would make a great band name, but figured it wasn't the best time to crack a joke.
"Crowley said he was looking for the Ten Commandments, right? Well which location has to do with them?" He beamed at the others hoping at least one of them could answer. "Oh come on. The Ten Commandments. The laws given from God to Moses."
"This is the part where you just nod your head and pretend you know what he's talking about." Clara muttered to Jocelyn.
"Where did Moses die?" The Doctor looked over to Jack who finally caught on.
"Mount Nebo in Jordan! That's where they went!" Jack gleamed with pride.
"Great. Now how are we supposed to cross all of Europe before Crowley destroys the world?" Dean collapsed onto the couch and sighed.
"We could take the TARDIS!" Said Clara.
"The what?" Jocelyn asked.
"You'll see."
After what seemed like hours of sneaking around London without gathering too much unwanted attention, the Doctor and the others made it to the TARDIS.
"It's a blue box. What good does that do us?" Jocelyn leaned against the alley wall and crossed her arms. With a smirk, the Doctor snapped his fingers and the TARDIS door creaked open. Clara and Jack rushed into the comfort of the familiar control room. The Doctor followed them inside leaving Dean alone with Jocelyn.
"What's wrong?" Dean asked.
"This is ridiculous." She mumbled. Dean gently grabbed her hand.
"Come on." Jocelyn allowed herself to be pulled into the box. Both her and Dean's jaws dropped the instant they walked in. The inside of the TARDIS glowed with buttons and switches. It was also extremely large. The Doctor dashed around twisting buttons and flipping levers.
"It's- it's-" Jocelyn gaped in awe.
"Bigger on the inside, yes I get that a lot. Now," the Doctor flicked a switch and a humming sound announced their take off. "Off to Mount Nebo!"
Dean reached for the railing to steady himself from the bumps. Jocelyn had the same idea. She wrapped her arms around Dean and shut her eyes.
"Scared of flying?" Dean looked down at her. Jocelyn was actually quite small and looked like a child when she wasn't acting menacing.
"Terrified." She mumbled into his shirt.
"Yeah, me too." Dean stroked her ginger hair, and she seemed to calm down. "So, why do I feel like there's something you're not telling me?"
"Every girl has her secrets." She loosened her grip enough to look up at Dean. Although she was smirking, Dean could tell something was bothering her.
"Well if you ever do need to talk," Dean looked into her big, green eyes filled with longing. The TARDIS made a thud and Dean figured they had landed.
"Alright! We made it to Mount Nebo." The Doctor ran over to the door with Clara and Jack trailing after him.
"Dean." Jocelyn looked as if she was about to say something important.
"Yeah." Dean looked at her. She shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot.
"We'll find Sam. I promise." Disappointed that she didn't share her big secret, Dean started for the door. Jocelyn let out a sigh and stared at the ground. Suddenly, Dean was standing in front of her and brushed a kiss on her forehead.
"Let's go." Together they walked out into the bright sunlight of Jordan.