The Beginning / Prologue

Radhika' s POV:

"Papa....please come back, don't go, please don't leave me alone .'' I screamed as I saw my dad's figure fade into darkness.

I fell to my knees, crying.

"Papa, it was only you with me. You shouldn't have left. You shou-"

I snapped my eyes open and pressed my face inside my palms. I could feel sweat on my forehead and tears on my cheek.
Another nightmare. I sighed sadly but somehow gathered myself together and looked forward to begin the day.

I freshened up, prayed for sometime to Lord Krishna, made some breakfast and immediately made my way to my father who I knew would be in his room reading the newspaper.

My father had come to stay with me in my 2bhk, extremely small flat for a few days. But his habits were the same. I wanted to take care of him as much as I could in the time, he was here with me.

"Papa, here's your breakfast." I smiled as I kept the tray in front of him and he patted my head with affection and have blessings  to me.

I don't really have anybody except my dad and my best friend. I was quite small when I  lost rest of my family and so I love him a lot. He's my only blood related family.

"Radhika, beta are you ready?" My dad asked me and I came out of train of my thoughts.

I smiled at him and nodded.

He didn't smile in return but laughed.

"Why are you laughing? "I asked him, confused.

"Beta, it's already 7:26 and your bus reaches the bus stop at 7:35. You have arranged your private jet,right? " he said and laughed again while my eyes widened in realization.

"Oh God, Oh God, I should run."I exclaimed and made my way outside the room but stopped when I heard another fit of laughter. I turned to see my father with my handbag in his hand.

"Radhika, I know you're very kind but I can't think of any use to this ladies bag. " he said and handed me the bag

" Dad, you're so mean ".I said and once again made my way out but stopped yet again.

" Dad, I do hope that you have kept krishna's photo in my bag ".I asked with a grin and he nodded.

"Yes, I've kept it! I know you love your God. Now bye, shoo!"

"Dad" I groaned and chuckled simultaneously at that 'shoo' and walked to the bus stand for my bus to college.

As soon as I took a seat in the bus my phone rang. I checked the Id - Lalita. I answered the call and she asked me in how much time I would reach the college. I answered, 15 minutes.

Lalita, as in my best friend, my only friend for that matter.After my mother she's been taking care of me and I know that I would never be able to pay back to her for her love. She loves me selflessly. She's my mother which I lost and brother whom I once had.

A/N : Hello everyone. Some information about this book - This book was written in 2015 - 16. I was very inexperienced at that time and therefore this book contains a whole lot of grammatical mistakes, irregular tenses and what not.

Read at your own risk :)

Radhe Radhe!🙌