What A Love

PS: That's a photo from Sri vrindavan.

Also this story is not based on Krishna, but on Radha . Please read this story, keeping her perspective in mind.

So it was 7 when Lalita and I reached the diner. We sat at the corner table, away from most people. I took a deep breath and laid down back into the chair.

"So what got you so sad and dull ?" She asked me from across the table and I shrugged.

The waiter came and took our orders. I immediately grabbed the glass of water and drank it all.

"Radhika, you know that I'm not having any of this right?" She asked and I nodded. "So tell me, what's going on. Is it something regarding him? " She asked carefully and I wasn't even surprised on how she hit the nail, just on point.

I nodded again.

"What happened? Did he call you or better, is he back?" She asked and I nodded yet again.

"He came back." I mumbled quietly and she kept her hand over mine. I looked up to her and a tear rolled down my eyes.

It was then I told her everything from his sudden appearance, Mr. Singh's intervention, that uncalled hug, his outburst when I mentioned Akshay. I told her about his affect on me. And I told her how I was tired of all of this.

She stood up from opposite me and came and sat beside me. She hugged me and I immediately hugged back. This was all I was needing right now. Just a shoulder to cry on and as usual Lalita was always there for me.

"Radhika, don't worry okay. We'll look into this matter. You don't think about this. You're having so many appointments tomorrow, think about them. How you'll help those people, think about that patient who's going to be discharged tomorrow. It's a happy day for her, isn't it? "She asked and I nodded.

"Give me a few minutes and I'll think of something okay? We'll not let you suffer this time. If needed I'll talk to him myself but I don't want you to stress about it. And honestly Radhika all this thing is so overrated. What you need is a sleepover with your best friend. But who's your best friend? Um... I actually don't -"

"It's you stupid" I said cutting her mid sentence and giggled.

"What? I thought I was your girlfriend. Did you just friendzoneme?" She asked with fake disappointment and I bit back my smile. "Yes I totally friend zoned you."I said and poked out my tongue and she just laughed.

Lalita's POV

I told Radhika to go back home saying that something urgent came up. She nodded in understanding and left. And I immediately did what I was waiting for. Better get over with all this, now and here itself. Therefore the next thing I knew,I was dialing a very unknown number. The number was unknown but the person wasn't.

Krishna , I called Krishna.

It was after ten minutes that he came rushing through the restaurant doors and I swallowed the lump formed in my throat. After four years I was seeing him for the first time.

He looked as beautiful as always. He came on front of me and my voice got lost somewhere. An involuntary smile made its way to my face and an unknown tear rolled down my cheeks.

"Hey, Lalita!" He said and hugged me. With great difficulty I controlled my tears and hugged him back. Of course I was angry at him for hurting my Radhika, my Radherani, but it was no secret that I still loved him.