She Saves Me Always

Dhan Sri Satguru Ram Singh Ji

Your my wish which will never die

Your my pain which will never leave me

Your my happiness which will never fade.

Your my tears which will never end I see

Your my soul which will be with me even after me

You were my every thing and you'll forever be.

I wish you never leave, neither this place nor me."

This was what I prayed when I woke up the next morning. I freshened up and saw the time. It was 1pm. Yesterday was my night shift and so I had worked till 6am this morning. I barely slept for six hours but oh well.
I made my towards the kitchen to make myself some lunch. Today my duty didn't start till 3 pm and so I still had some time.
I was in the middle of cooking when my phone rang.

Mr.Singh?

I frowned as to why he would call me before my shift but I answered nonetheless.

"Hello"

"Good Afternoon Sir. " I said and smiled.

"Good afternoon beta. I'm sorry that I'm disturbing you knowing that you don't have your shift until next 2 hours. But - "

"But what Sir? You can tell me. I won't mind." I said intently.

"Beta I just got a call from the hospital. If I were in the city, I would've gone to hospital myself but I'm out of station and the receptionist said that my very clumsy nephew has managed to injure himself somehow. I didn't know who to call bu- "

"Dk? Dk is injured? " I asked worriedly.

"Yes Beta. And I know this isn't your duty but can you-would yo-"

"I'll go right now. Don't worry. I'll be in hospital in 10 minutes." I said and hung up and switched off the stove. I took my lab coat, my stethoscope and my phone and rushed towards my car.
Within 10 minutes I reached the hospital.

"Good morning, I need to know where is Dr.Dk?" I asked the receptionist but she looked at me confused. "Good morning Dr. Mind telling me what's your name? I'm actually new here. " She said and tucked a stand of her hair behind her ears.

Ofcourse

"I'm Dr. Radhika. Now just tell me where is Dk. " I stated and she immediately told me. I made my way towards Mr. Singh's cabin and within a minute I reached there.

I opened the door just to find a squirming Dk sat on Mr. Singh's chair and a nurse standing beside him with stitches in her hands. A large gash sat on his left arm with blood trickling out of it. I closed my eyes for a moment and steadied myself. I went to the nurse and told her that I'll stitch his cut myself.

Dk had his eyes closed tightly and so he didn't acknowledge my presence. I sighed and took his hand in mine and he immediately opened his eyes.

"Radhe" He mumbled.

"That would be me." I replied and begin to wipe his wound with peroxide. "Agh... aa " He once again squirmed in his chair and I sighed.

"Listen Dk. I'm already in a bad mood because of you. The news of you getting hurt wasn't the best start of my day and now you're making this difficult too. I  don't know from where you managed to get your arm wounded so badly but just let me do my job. Please."I said sternly but softly and resumed the work.