DK It Is Then

Radhika's POV :

"I just got my Krishna" I said unconsciously.

"What?" Lalita gasped and my eyes widened when I realized what I had said.

"No, no, sorry...no, what did I just say? N..no nothing, absolutely nothing " I stuttered, terrified.

"Radhika, look here, it's ok. Calm down. " Lalita said gently rubbing my shoulder.

"It's nothing wrong, I was just surprised. It's not-" Lalita said but interrupted her.

"No Lalita, what I said was so wrong. I just know that in this whole universe there is only one Krishna and that's my lord Krishna .Till now, no one has been able to surpass him and no one ever will be. " a tear fell from my eyes as I panicked.

How can I be so careless? How can I replace my lord Krishna so easily?

" I'm sorry Krishna. You know that I love only you right? You are my only love and my God. Sorry! "I murmered a small prayer with my eyes tightly shut.

"I forgive you."

My eyes suddenly opened up as I heard those words. I turned to the source of the sound just to find two people talking to each other with their backs at my sight.

"I forgive you. It's ok. Now come let's go. Ma won't forgive us. "
The person continued and I released the breath I didn't know I was holding.

Again a coincidence? I Thought as I wiped my eyes and made my way out of the class.

*

Once the college was over , I started walking to a nearby stop still not able to get over what had happened. For anyone else it would just be slip of tongue but for me it was lot more.

I took a deep breath and started walking again. But then someone came behind me and tapped my shoulder.

" Excuse me?"I turned around just to find the source of my pain .

"Excuse me...Hi. "He said smiling while my head was fuming with anger. I took few deep breaths to calm my self down.

"I just wanted to return you this pen, I searched for you in the class but you were already gone. Here, Thankyou." He said still giving a toothy smile at the end and at that point my patience finished.

"Excuse you Mr. Just keep this damn pen with you, I don't need this pen neither your Thankyou. And yes no need to search for me in the class. Idiot. "I said sternly and started walking away from him. But he came to my side instead.

"Why? Why are you so angry? I just want to return this pen. Plus I haven't even introduced myself. " He said  walking besides me, his figure towering over mine but I continued to pay no attention to him.

" Well ok, my name is Krishna​ and I'm having same subjects as you."He said casually but I immediately stopped walking. My eyes widened while my jaw almost touched the ground.

"Wh..what d..did you s..say?Krishna?"I asked shocked while he just nodded still smiling.

"How dare you. How dare you steal his name? Wasn't it enough, what I did because of you. Why did you have to posses his name?? You.. You can't be Krishna. There's only one Krishna and that's my God. You don't need to step in between us, understood you Dk ."I said while continuously pointing finger at him and my eyes glaring his face which seemed to had a constant smile placed on it which just irritated me.

"Hey, why are you mad? What did I do? What's wrong and plus Dk isn't my name. It's Krishna. "He said confused.

"Duplicate Krishna, you're not Krishna you're a duplicate. You're Dk." I muttered and immediately started walking away from him.

"Ok.. Dk it is then."Once again he came besides me.

"But what's your name? What should I call you?" Ughh.. So many questions.

"Listen, you don't need to call me anything." I snapped at him.

"Ok.. Anything it is then. " He said chuckling and my heart almost skipped a beat. What is happening to me? His small activity should definitely not affect me in this way. No

" Just shush ok? Please let me go now."I said almost pleading.

"Your name?"He asked again and I groaned and rolled me eyes.

"Radhika, it's Radhika. Now please "I answered in a hope to finally able to get away from him.

"Ra-dhi-ka. Beautiful. But I'll call you Radhe. " He said stretching the words.

"Listen you don't need to call me anyt- Arghh, ok, it's Radhika, alright ? Ra-dhi-ka."I said patiently this time.

"Ok ,Radhe, see u tomorrow Radhe in the class. Ok Radhe? and thanks for the pen Radhe. Bye..... Radheee!"

"Its Radhi- Forget it. "

Krishn's POV

"Radhe, my Radhe! "

I mumbled in my mouth as I very unwillingly walked away from her. After so, so many years finally today I got to see my Radhe. It's totally the opposite.
In past life, I got to see her so soon, when I was a kid, when I was so small but this time I've almost crossed my teenage and now I've met her. How much I've missed her only I know.

She was never feisty like this, never had so much anger inside her but of course she wasn't this Unloved back then. Time has changed and it's all my responsibility to bring a smile on her face and love in her life, once again.

"Radhe, just be ready. I'll bring back that 'shy and sweet Radhe.' I'll bring back the 'ever so happy Radhe'. I'm not gonna leave you this time. Not until I fulfill your life with love again, my love again."

Universe :(stern) Just remember what you've said right now sir.

Krishna :(smirking) Excuse me? You're ordering me. I must be in human form but I still have the authority.

Universe :(stern) No you don't. You have to go on the path which has been made for you.

Krishna :( Sighing) Whatever you say.

Universe :( politely) You'll not leave her until she's happy right?

Krishna :(Stern) You don't need to talk about my Radhe.

Universe :( smiling sadly) She's our queen, no need to worry but just ponder on what you said.

Krishna : (confused) What do you mean?

Universe: *silence*

Krishna : (worried) N..no, no, you, you can't do that this time. Not this time.

Universe : (helpless) I'm very sorry sir. I'm very sorry. But you know how it is.

Krishna : (Pleading) No, I don't want to know how it is. I can't do it this time. (stern) I won't do it this time.

Universe : (softly) Sir, you know it's inevitable. You'd have to do it but until then please do what you have to do. You have few months. I'm sure you can do so much in them.

Krishna : (poker face) D..don't, don't tell me what to do. (scared)
Oh my Radhe!

Radhe Radhe ❤️