I Love Her

Lalita's POV :

"Radhika, listen, please. I'm not him. I'm lalita. Remember? "I said through the phone but she hanged it. Great. I gave to get to this boy really.

I immediately dialed his number which I had already. Don't ask me how.

"Krishna" I said once he picked up the phone.

"It's my dear lalita." He said, making me forget all my anger because of his sweet voice.

"Well surprise, this time it's Radhika's best friend who's going to annoy the hell out of you just like you do to her. "

"Well ok, but first give me my butter."He says with a big smile with could be heard through the phone.

"Not again. Not before you tell what's your problem with Radhika.

"I love her." He said calmly, just like that.

"Well, I love her too Mr. but I don't annoy her and make her cry."

"What? Cry? Why did she cry? What happened?is she alright? Is my Radhe fine?" He asked clearly worried.

"Yes Krishna, she is fine. But she did cry because of you. You know right that till now she hasn't remembered anything from her past?"

"Hmm "

"So today after meeting you she compared you to her Lord Krishna which was you originally but not you. Get it?"

"No''

"Argh, who, who made you God? Ok, let's try this again. So she met you and felt something which she only feels for her Lord which is krishna and not you, duplicate Krishna. Now get it? "

"Well congrats dear lalita, you've successfully annoyed the hell out of me. You should be proud of your self". He says sarcastically but I stay silent knowing that he got what Im saying.

"And besides this, take care of my Radhe ok? "

"Correction please, it's my Radhe." I said.

"I never knew you had this good sense of humor, Lalita." He said with fake amusement to which I rolled my eyes.

"True, you don't know many things about me. You don't know about anything. You don't know whatever happened when you left us all to die. Someone selfish like you doesn't knows these things. "

" Lali-"

"No, save it Krishna. "

"No Lalita. You know I loved you all so much and I still do. Whatever happened was meant to be. I had to do it. I - I will have to do it. Ever wondered how much my heart broke when I left all my family, my friends, you, all my dear gopis and, and m- my Radhe? I'm still in the process of mending those broken pieces Lalita. But this time I'll make it happen. I'll not let anyone stay Unloved this time. You trust me right?" He asked with desperation and pain in his voice.

"That I do." I said smiling slightly.

"But" I continued," Krishna, I just wanted you to tell you that Radhe, she is longing for love, for her krishna's love, for your love. Please make her happy Krishna. Please bring back the smile on her face which she once has when you were with her in Vrindavan. Please bring my Radhe back."I said my voice slightly cracking at the end.

"I promise Lalita. I'll make her so much more happy , so much loved that she'd never be emptied of it. Even after...after .
H-Her laugh, soon, will be the only thing that you'll hear from her mouth." He said more to himself than to me. I smiled slightly confused of what he was going to say.

"yeah?"

"yeah!"

Radhika's Pov:

"Ugh"

I woke to my hundredth alarm and sat on bed stretching my still sleeping limbs.

I glanced at my phone and of course, I WAS LATE and so I immediately ran to the bathroom to freshen up. Once I was finished with myself, I again checked the time. No,this should not be happening. I had to reach college within 20 minutes and had to cover a long distance.

I quickly waved at my dad and exited my house, praying the rest of the way that I don't get late.
Once I reached the college gate, I let out a huge sigh but nonetheless brisk walked to my class.

But I guess checking for my books while walking wasn't really a nice idea because the next thing I knew was doing a face to face with ground with my hands clutching my books.
But after a few seconds my nose felt alright that means I didn't fall completely.

I opened my eyes which I unknowingly had closed just to find myself swinging in the arms of the most annoying person present in this world.

DK.

"No.. This shouldn't be happening "I mumbled to myself.
I tried to get myself out of his grip which thankfully saved me from falling but this didn't mean that I'd be ok to be in this position.

I looked at him more like glared while he gazed at me more like stared. But his stare didn't lessen the dessert present in his light brown eyes which made his eyes shine with intensity. He had a smile pasted to his lips while I awkwardly shifted my gaze soon remembering he is the duplicate Krishna aka DK.

"Take care of yourself yourself Radhe. I don't want you hurt. " was the first line which he spoke which almost made me believe him. ALMOST.

"Excuse me? Actually yes, why don't you excuse me. Let me fall or let me hurt, don't interfere and also remove your hand from me. " I said sternly realizing that his hand was still placed at my back. But thankfully he immediately withdrew it.

" Um.. Sorry! "He said while scratching his neck while I rolled my eyes. I don't want to be rude to him but he  doesn't leaves me with another option and so here we go.

"Why you always have to come in my way and show yourself to me? You took my pen, made me furious, earned the name DK and then returned me my pen. The thing got over yesterday only. Why are you now interfering in my way? " I said in monotonously.

"B-but I just saved you from falling nothing else." He replied innocently.

I know but I still will be rude to you.

"Oh! So now you want me to thank you for it? "

Yes, what's wrong with it?

Nothing's wrong but I'll still be rude.

"You know what Dk? You are impossible."

Just like your eyes.

                        ~To be continued

Radhe Radhe ❤️

Note : Lalita ji is part of sri Radherani and loves Krishna equally. Pls don't think it as a love triangle, because unlike love triangle...here each person loves each one of them and that's what makes Radhekrishna's and gopi's love divine!