My Krishna

"Krishna"I called from behind but he didn't budge.

"You're my Lord Krishna right?"I asked but I didn't get​ any answer. I shook my head disapprovingly knowing that this all was just my imagination.

I turned back towards my room but the sound of an anklet stopped me and once again I heard the flute playing a melody. It was the same tune which I've been listening to since that day in my college and in my dreams.

I turned back and once again asked him if he was my Krishna or not. This time he turned around but my hand immediately shielded my eyes because of the light emitting from his body equaling to a million suns.

I squinted my eyes tightly but because of not being able to handle such high intensity light, I fell backwards on to the floor.

The blue colored boy immediately extended his hand, but he still wasn't showing. I hesitantly placed my hand in his and instantly a shivers ran down my spine while goosebumps covered up my skin. My eyes pooled with tears and a wave of nostalgia ran through me.

Unintentionally, I closed my eyes once again and saw those girls again. This time they all were crying, the girl in the middle, the me in the middle was swaying slightly while standing as if all ready to faint. The boy was on a carriage, his glowing face was tear stained this time.

I went to the boy and examined his face closely. The brown of his eyes feeling extremely familiar.
The boy went and took me, in his embrace and everyone started sobbing yet again.

My eyes opened up and I was surprised to see that my hand was still gripped in another. This wasn't a dream. Whatever it was, it was happening.

I somehow lifted my self up but the person, supposedly my Krishna, turned around yet again.

"Krishna" I called but he didn't reply. My head pained but I didn't wanted to give up.
"Krishna " I called yet again but he didn't reply.

My eyes closed from the immediate pain in my head. The image of those light brown orbs once again captured my mind.I tried, I tried hard to remember whom did they belong to but even after so many tries I couldn't point out.

I opened my eye to face the glowing back of that person. And for the first time in forever a few words fell down his lips.

"Did you find out? "He whispered. His voice oddly familiar.

"No" I mumbled defeatedly. I didn't want to miss this opportunity. If he was my Krishna then I wanted to see his face,at least once.

"Then I have to go "He murmured and my heart stopped for a second.

"No, no, please don't go. I.. I'm trying. I'll remember, don't leave just yet. Please " His small curls bounced as he nodded his head adorned by a beautiful peacock feather crown.

He had to be my Krishna. I had never felt like this in my life, this safe and hypnotized except, except for....

Dk

"D..d..k? " I asked to myself. My eyes filled with tears. "Dk" I said loudly and within a split second my eyes got the view of the boy in front of me.

Ofcourse, he was there, Dk, my Krishna glowing with light. His lips tinted slightly redder, his eyes staring with slightly a higher intensity, his voice seeming slightly more soft and his smile, just the same.