I Am Right Here

As I entered in hospital, the first thing rather people, I saw were akshay's parents.

Mr. and Mrs. Singhania

They somehow had finally managed to get some free time for their son. After 5 whole months. They were standing at the reception arguing with the receptionist and of what I could hear they were talking about me.

"-that psychiatrist. How can she be so irresponsible? What the hell? Why the doctors can't be on time?Why do they take that stupid oath if they don't have to fulfil it, can't they be punctual? Well in this case, I'll make sure that this doctor is not seen again in this hospital" Mr. Singhania shouted getting the attention of all the staff.

The last part scared me. This job was very important to me and my father. Also there were so many patients who were in between the treatment. I couldn't lose this job.

I immediately thought of apologizing but before I could say anything or go in front of them, he came from nowhere.

"Excuseme sir, please calm down. The doctor is just 5 mins late and I'm sure she'd be getting here any second. In fact she' a very punctual doctor. You will not be disappointed." Dk said and Mr. Singhania scoffed.

"Then where the hell is that irresponsible and stup-"

"Mr. Singhania, I think that you should shut up now. You are going out of the hospital codes. You are absolutely not allowed to insult anyone here and certainly not Ra-, Dr.Radhika. Also, Im not trying to be rude but unlike you the doctor has been taking care of your son very efficiently. Without a night shift she regularly checks upon Akshay. " He said, adjusting his uniform simultaneously.

For a moment my all focus went on him and solely him. With a purple shirt, skinny jeans and white lab coat, he looked beautiful.

"And who you might be?" Akshay's father asked through gritted teeth and brought me out of my "full of beautiful things  world". He ran a hand through his perfectly set neck length hair and gave a lopsided smile.

He's a doctor or a model?

"I'm Dk, Dr.Dk, the psychologist working with Dr. Radhika and according to my knowledge you yourself have visited your son after 4 or 5 months. Any particular reason for that or just busy with life?" He asked with a sarcastic tone to which Akshay's parents immediately got dumbfounded.

Wait...

Wait...

Dk?

He remembers?

This isn't his name. His name is Krishna.

Dk was a name made by my stupidity and anger.

Why would he introduce himself as that?

Why Dk?

I decided to enter the scene before it gets any bigger.
"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Singhania. Good to see you here."I said as politely I could.

"Good to see you too "
Mr. Singhania replied sarcastically. "Well would you mind telling us that when did our son got need of a psychologist ?" They asked and I nodded.

"No, Akshay doesn't needs any psychologist but it's better to get checked. Dr.Dk has just joined the hospital and is here to check upon all the patients. But I think that we could talk about all this later. You should first meet Akshay. He's been meaning to see you from such a long time."
I said and showed them the way to Akshay's room.