My Miss Akshay

I woke up when my alarm started blaring. I wasn't too late but I still had to reach the hospital a bit early today.

I immediately freshened up and made breakfast. Normally I had 10-15 appointments scheduled everyday but today I only had 5-7 which meant I'd have free time today.

And free time meant that I could go to dinner with lalita and show him around the hospital.

Him

Dk

He was back. I was successful in forgetting yesterday's events till now but once again I was reminded of them. Yesterday was nothing less than a dream to me. But with happiness came back all the tears, pain, betrayal and heart break.

I had given into his request yesterday just for a closure. I needed to see him one last time so that I could move on freely. I gave him a chance in the past, I gave him a chance four years back, but not anymore.

I was done - with him, his eyes, his smile, his voice, his everything, I was just done with him. Now no more chances. Now there will be no more pain. I'll finally be happy.

Even if I'll remain Unloved, I'll at least be happy.

I smiled sadly thinking of this and made my way to the hospital. Within 20 minutes I reached the hospital.

"Sister, please give my schedule."
I said to the receptionist. She looked at me confused and then smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry Doctor, I'm new here"

Ofcourse

"Um, Can I get your name? "She asked and I smiled.

"Absolutely, it's Dr.Radh-"

"Radhe"

I immediately turned around after I heard his voice and that name. He stood there smiling with his curly locks reaching till below his ears and a big smile plastered on his face.

"Do you need anything? " I asked formally. One part of me feared that he would embarrass me by mentioning yesterday's events and how I lost control.

But the other part of me, which knew him since centuries, told me that he wouldn't steep so low.
My Krishna won't do that.

"Yes, actually. I needed your assistance. Yesterday I didn't get any chance to interact with you. So... Today? " He said and I took a breath of relief.

"I am sorry Dr, but there is no Dr.Radhe in the register." the receptionist's voice came from behind and I immediately averted my attention to her.

"That's because, it's not my name. Please don't listen to anybody else when something is regarding me. It's Dr.Radhika. "
I said and gave her small smile. She immediately printed the schedule and gave it to me.

I turned around and saw that he was still standing there. His hands behind his back and a smile still on his face. Intentionally or unintentionally his this stance was reminding me of all those times when he had irritated me with his ever smiling face and I had scolded him because I didn't want to smile in front of him.

But not anymore.

I cleared my throat and tried to clear the blurriness from my eyes caused by the tears forming in them.