Sweet Sweet Punishment

"How to stop blushing?" Lalita read out loud.

"Really Radhika? This is what you've come to? Now Google has to answer these questions for you? " Lalita asked me, holding my phone in front of my face and I blushed.

"Oh my God, argh! For God sake stop blushing Radhika. I'm no Dk. I'm just Lalita." She said dramatically and I had an immediate urge to laugh loudly.

"Remember the day when I asked you to ignore him and you were determined to ignore him for the rest of your life. Remember that? " She asked

"Yeah, me neither "She continued herself and shook her head in disappointment. I couldn't control any more and immediately burst out laughing .

*

"So Akshay"

"Yes di?"

"You've kept your medicines?"

"Yes di "

"What about your diary?"

"Yes Dr.Dk or should I say jiju?"

"Akshay!"

"Now what di? It isn't like I'm saying anything wrong. Like have you seen him staring at you? It's like when I stare at my hot wheels car or my French fries. I won't mind marrying either just like he won't mind marrying you." Akshay said and laughed and my jaw dropped. I looked at Dk just to see his go all red from blushing.

I facepalmed.

"Akshay, you little devil, from where do you learn these things? And Dk why on earth are you blushing. Can't you act mature. You know, everyone say right. Boys are stupid." I said and got up from the bed on which me, Akshay and Dk were sitting.
Today I had conducted the last session with Akshay's parents and thankfully they were able to understand the importance of living with their child and not leaving him alone. They promised that from now one they will take extra care of Akshay and in return Akshay had promised to give his parents a chance.

On one gave I was surprised when I heard this coming from Akshay but on the other hand I knew Dk would definitely convince him. I was just glad that finally everything was going so well.

"C'mon Di, don't get mad. I'm going today." He said and pouted and I ruffled his hair fondly. "Who says I'm mad? Maybe I was just going to get you the present I bought for you." I said and wiggled my eyebrows and his mouth immediately formed an 'o' shape with his eyes wide open.

"Present? Really Di?" He asked excitedly and I nodded. I then went to the couch where I had kept my bag and opened it.
I picked up the present which Dk and I had both selected for Akshay.

I smiled and handed the gift to Akshay. He immediately tore up the wrapping paper with a big smile pasted on his face. I giggled seeing him so excited. Dk looked up at me from besides Akshay and grinned himself.

"Oh my God" Akshay said and I hiccuped suddenly. I looked down at Dk with a confused expression seeing as he hiccuped as well. "OH.MY.GOD" Akshay shouted excitedly and we both hiccupped again. But this time my whole attention was on Akshay who was smiling so big that it hurt.