Friends?

A/N : Today I'm extremely happy and wanted to share it with everyone in form of an update ;)

*

After all the incident we proceeded to our class where we sat on our usual benches. This time I was ready for Krish- Dk to sit besides me. I had to learn to trust my heart.

With a smile on my face I continued doing my work until I felt someone sitting beside me.

I was ready to face him.

With this thought I looked at him but my heart sank, then and there. "Oh my God "I whisper shouted. I was ready to face him but not his this face.

"Krishna, what happened to you ?" I asked not bothering calling him Krishna this time because in front of me sat a boy with his cheeks bruised from the left side and his forehead from the right. I didn't bother pondering over the fact that how come no one noticed his this condition.

"How did you get this bruise on your face?" I asked as my voice lowered. "And this wound on the forehead?" I asked my voice lowering even more."Why your deep brown eyes have gone dull" I said to myself this time.

Neither did he answered me nor did I stopped staring at him as if in a trance. And not long after the bell rang initiating the shuffling of benches trying to break this trance. But I didn't want this to end yet.

Not wondering if I had this right or not, I put my hand on his face in order to examine the bruise when suddenly I felt water on my hand...or maybe a tear . Dk's lips curved into tiny smile with a lone tear in his eyes his deep, mesmerizing eyes.

Krishna's POV :

I looked at Radhe who was seeing me with a concerned expression. She gently kept her hand on my face examining the wound while I was just examining her, her eyes, her constant small smile, just everything.

Memories flooded my mind.

Memories of how Radhe and I spent time in vrindavan, of how we both danced with gopis, of how she used to care about every single being, of how she used to love....me!

Tears began forming in my eyes. I wanted to see her in front of me like this till eternity.I wanted to stop the time then and there but unfortunately I was in human form so I couldn't.

I could feel her tender fingers
just below my eyes which desperately waited for her sight .I could feel her soft fingers just beside my ear which eagerly waited to hear her voice. Her fingers were placed right on my cheek which blushed on listening her name.Her hand was just a bit, above my heart which loved her in every single beat.

All I could say was that I got lost, Completely lost in Her.

Lalita's POV :

I was standing there like a non living thing. My life was going to finish then and there due to what I saw. My Krishna, he was hurt and I cursed myself for just standing there. But when Radhika's eyes shone with concern I felt blessed to still have my breaths going in order to see this magic.

I immediately got the first aid box and gave it to Radhe...who was lost in krishna's eyes.I took it as a chance to bring them closer and tip toed outside the room without disturbing them.

Radhika's POV :

I asked Krishna​ about this incident but he kept quite. I then decided to tell him a bit about myself so that he could open up to me too.

"I know I don't have any right to ask you what happened with you because from day one I've just been plain rude to you. I'm sorry for that ok? It's just that I don't feel comfortable when someone just meets me and wants to be my friend immediately. I... I have trust issues Dk. A lot has happened with me and my loved ones till now. I can't let anyone else be part of my life. I hope you understand. "I finished with a sigh to which he simply nodded with a small smile on his face.

I smiled seeing him smile. It was purely involuntary though.
"Now will you tell me?" I asked once again and he nodded wincing as I applied antiseptic to his bruise.

"Actually Radhe," he started to which I rolled my eyes. Here we go again he and his 'Radhe'.

"When you left, I.. I mean when you went inside I kind of tried to stop you because I didn't want you to be embarrassed or anything or hate me. But unfortunately, instead of you I came face to face with a bike and which resulted on this. But thank me, I.. I mean thank God really, the man on the bike was perfectly fine. "

He said and took a deep breath. But I just couldn't rise above from the guilt.

" So...it's..all because of me? " I mumbled to myself feeling absolutely pathetic and guilty. After all I did hurt a person and that too with name of my beloved.

"No, No. Radhe please don't think like this. It was because of me, my carelessness, my inattentiveness. It wasn't your fault. Not a single bit. " He said trying to comfort me but all I could feel was guilt and a sense of respect for the person sitting in front of me. Even after knowing that it was my fault, he isn't saying anything to me rather taking the blame on himself.

" I.. I'm sorry Dk. I really am." I said lowly quite ashamed of I treated him till today. "Please don't apologize Radhe. It's the last thing I wanna hear from you. Just forget it ok?"

"No, I sorry. I don't know what to do. I- "

"Stop it Radhe , it's ok, I said. Friends don't say sorry like this." He said and my head immediately snapped up.
I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Friends? " I repeated to which he smiled.

"You are my friend. Right?"he asked hesitantly but I couldn't say anything. After what seemed like a minute I answered. "After everything which happened, you still want to be my friend? I asked.

"You want to be friends with a heartless person?" He answered me with a million dollar smile .
"Hey, don't say things like this about yourself. You are beautiful inside out. I will feel lucky if you'll really be my friend. "

"and about heartless, your heart is with me so for time being you'll have to be heartless right?" he said and laughed but I just gave him a confused expression.

But then he his hand extended in front of me .

"So Radhe,can we officialy be friends?" He asked with a childish expression.A smile cracked on my face and I nodded while shaking hands with him.

"Yes, Friends. "

*

Krishna: (Grinning) so finally you did it , haan?

Universe : (happy)Yes sir just as you ordered!

Krishna​ : (excited) hmm ,I'll reward you when I'll come back.

Universe : (chuckling) Thank you sir!

Krishna: (winking) don't keep calling me sir. It's Dk.

Thank you for reading.
Radhe Radhe 🙌