I Love Him, Maybe

You hurt me each second, you hurt me every time.

But then why I end up always, dedicating you a rhyme?

You give me every pain, every sorrow.

But you even give me reason to live today and wait for tomorrow.

You really never fail to make these tears fall.

And you don't often tend to answer my call

You leave me always and go away.

But then why you come back ?
I've nothing to say.

You make me cry you make me laugh.

You make me complete but you leave me half.

You are beyond belief , I can see.

But then why I was chosen for you? Why only me?

You'll love me or leave me, I wish I had known.

It's my birthday, atleast today don't make me Unloved and alone.

I shut my diary abruptly and rested my head in my hands.
It was already 4 am and I was having a night shift. Past few hours were probably the most beautiful hours I'd spent lately.
Akshay had finally slept while Dk said that he had to go and complete some work.

And instantly a fear had gripped my mind that maybe he was leaving once again. All this resulted in me, pouring my thoughts on a diary at 4 am in my cabin.

My eyes were dropping slightly but I had one more hour left to finish of my nigh duty. But my drowsiness fell out of the window when suddenly the door to my cabin opened just to see Dk standing there with two coffee cups in his hands and a smile etched on his lips.

"Can I come in? " He asked softly and I nodded. I couldn't just keep him standing there. Now could I?
"Coffee?" He asked and pushed the cup towards me before I could answer. I took it nonetheless.

"So?... " I wondered out loud and he sighed. "I just wanted to spend some time with you" He replied earnestly and swallowed the lump in my throat.

He wants to spend time with me now but what about after a few days, weeks, months?

Will he leave again?

I shut my eyes thinking about the future. What if I fall for him once again and he leaves me yet again. I don't know till how much time my heart will be intact. It has to break sometime.
I don't know if I would be able to survive the next time. I'd most likely prefer to die than to live without him in my life. I sighed loudly and blinked my eyes rapidly in order to keep tears limited to myself.

I looked up to him just to find his eyes had saddened too. He took out a paper from his pocket and passed it to me without saying anything.

I hesitantly opened it, and the tears which I tried to lock finally freed. I look up to him vulnerably and he gestured me to read it. In bold letters, it was written

'I'll Leave​'

I took a deep breath but my hands trembled.

I wanted to die.

But no

Maybe I can give a chance. There was something else written too.