The Bike Ride

"Radhe" he said once sobered. "I have already  told you that you and your life matters for someone else please take care of yourself. I can't lose you once again." He said with soft voice. I would have asked him about what he meant by 'again'  but then I was too tired so I just nodded and drifted back to sleep.

Radhika' s POV :

The reason why I was in the medical room in first place came crawling back to me. As soon as I drifted to sleep, rather than a peaceful silence, I heard a cry.

I wanted to help the person but somehow i was not able to open my eyes.I felt captured, captured in another world.

It was the same place all over again. Same green, vast land, same trees. But this there was no group of girls but just one lonely girl sitting in between the land bawling her eyes out.

I wanted to help her because she was making me feel...me!?

Suddenly the girl got up and ran somewhere with her one hand holding her long skirt and other hand wiping her tears. I ran behind her. Her crying was making me sad. It was as if it was me rather than her.

She abruptly stopped. I couldn't see her face but I could still tell that her crying stopped because she let out a tearful chuckle.

Simultaneously, a smile grew on my face too because something very melodious was reaching our ears and I didn't take much time to guess.

It was the same tune of flute, with the same sweetness in it.
The same mesmerising effect!
Once again I wanted to see those eyes. The girl in front of me resumed walking and I resumed following her.

She stopped after walking a few steps. I tried to look what made her to stop, only to find the same bluish figure sitting on a rock with flute in his hands and feet dangling above the ground.

The girl gently kept her hands on his eyes and giggled. The flute suddenly stopped just to bless my ears with another beautiful voice.

This time they both giggled and a melodious harmony made its way to my ears.

I so wanted to see these beautiful creatures and so I started walking towards them. I called for them and they were just about to turn...

" Radhika. "

A loud voice rather a scream broke my dream. I opened my eyes just to find a terrified Lalita standing on the door. I thought as if I was seeing another dream because Lalita had to come back after 2 days.

"Oh my God Radhika! What happened to you? Are you fine? "
She said as she made her way towards me and immediately grabbed me in a bear hug.
"Lalita I thought you were with your family." I murmered.

"Yes, I was." She said still clinging to me to which I chuckled but she just sobbed.

"Hey stop worrying, I'm fine. I just has a weird dream which made me feel unconscious. "
I said and lifted her head up just to roll her eyes.

"Really Radhika? How could you faint in class? Can't you survive a single day without me? I mean I know I'm your best friend but I never knew that you'll faint without me" she said with teasing tone while wiping her Cheeks with the back of her hand

"Oh yes lalita." I held her hands.
"Don't you know you are my life. How could I spend even a single second without you!! Oh lalita. " I said as dramatically as possible while laying on the mattress with the drip attached to my arm.

50 percent of what I said was true .

We both laughed.....a lot. If someone would see us laughing they'll surely think that we're mental.

We were busy talking when I felt headache once again taking its place. I turned around to grab the glass of water but my gaze got stuck in the middle. I saw someone peaking from the door . I immediately recognised those mesmerizing eyes.

Dk.

He gave me a small smile, I could see concern and care in his eyes. I returned a small smile and then he stepped back .Lalita made me lay back on the bed.

*

2 hours passed and I was now walking out of college. Lalita got a call from her home demanding her presence. She was going to say no to them but I stopped her. She was stubborn but finally went back home not forgetting to tell me to call her once I reach mine .

Well today I certainly had a lot of homework. And by homework I mean I have to find who's that flute man both in reality and in my dreams and I even have to know who's that  crying girl which makes me feel like me.

I was busy thinking when I realised I'm already on the pavement.

I was now heading towards the bus stop. But I stopped when all of a sudden my vision became hazy. I felt my head heavy and thought that I was about to fall. I tried to steady my self by holding a pillar or something but there was none.

I felt some steps behind me and so I turned while holding my head tightly with one hand. To my relief it was Dk who was walking while texting on his phone. With a little effort I called for him and he immediately snapped his head up. His eyes widened and he ran towards me .

"Radhe"! He exclaimed and held my arms immediately. I took a breath of relief and finally let myself fall on what seemed like him.

I had no other option.

"What happened Radhe? Are you still not feeling well? " He asked with his one hand on my head and one hand holding me in place. I nodded my head in a no and then felt his chest vibrating. I looked up to see him chuckling 

Here I was feeling so drowsy and he was busy chuckling. So mean  I tried to stand up, away from him seeing his inconsiderate attitude but his grip was tight. "What?" he asked still smiling rather mischievously.

"What?" I repeated in a low voice.

" You know what's going to happen now. Do you?" he asked.
I once again shook my head in a no. His smile widened as he said 
"Bike ride" and then winked.

A small blush crept over my face and so I ducked my head down. He started walking. His one hand held my hand while his other held his and my bag. I giggled slowly because he looked so funny. He turned around and glared at me and then stuck out his tongue.

I giggled even more.

He helped me to get on his bike putting both the bags in front.
He was going to start, when he turned.

"Radhe" he said. "You can hold me ok? Of course only if you're comfortable."He stated softly. I nodded slowly my head ducked down and placed my hand on his shoulder.

He started the bike finally completing the 'mysterious quest of the bike ride' 

Jai Sri Radhekrishna 🙌