I'll Be Yours, No Matter What

"Radhe" He called from besides me, I hummed, too busy watching the climax of the movie playing on the tv, the popcorn hanging in between my teeth and my eyes focused on the screen.

We were sitting on the couch watching a movie. And it was safe to say that I wasn't intimidated at least. Yes, my first few steps were quivering and trembling. Seeing the exact same entry way, the table the doors scared me but then Dk came grinning from the kitchen with two coffee mugs in his hand and I couldn't control the smile that grew on my face.

The next thing I knew, we were sitting in front of the LED watching movies and eating a big bowl of popcorn. And it was safe to say that, I hadn't had this fun ever. Maybe because I never had a TV or maybe because I never had a Dk. I'd most definitely like to go with the latter.

My focus shifted a little when I felt an other, bigger hand, engulfing mine, interlacing our fingers and an immediate smile made its way to my face. Even after all this time, his touch did things to me that no one could explain.

Not even me. 

And that, because I was too engrossed in the movie.

"Radhe" He called again and I hummed. "Your hands are really beautiful Radhe, just like you." He said, complimenting out of no where, my cheeks immediately turning into a light shade of pink. I ducked my head shyly and started toying with the remote in my hand, out of nervousness.

I , for one was never the person to accept any compliment, all due to my insecurities but being with him made me feel beautiful from inside out. Standing under his loving gaze made me feel pretty. I couldn't be more grateful for his love and so I just smiled and replied him with a small "Thankyou Dk" To which he gripped my hand even more tightly.

A sudden shriek from the screen averted my attention once again towards the movie and I continued watching it with even more interest, relishing the warmth emitting by our interlaced fingers.

I looked at him for a moment and smiled brightly seeing his already happy face. I could swear, nothing looked more beautiful than a smiling Krishna.
The adoration I felt for him seemed to have a mind of its own and felt like the only possible explanation to why I shifted closer to him and pressed a small kiss to his jaw.

His eyes widened momentarily but the immediate blush on his cheeks overpowered all the other features.

Not wanting to distract myself any more I yet again turned to the TV, watching the last scenes of the movie. Dk's hands didn't stop playing with my fingers, neither did my eyes stopped ditching the TV to glance at Dk every 2 minutes.

"You've changed my life Radhe"
Dk said again from besides me. I could feel his chest vibrating under my head to where it was resting on his shoulder. Though before I could say anything, he continued.

"Love never felt this right Radhe, not to me, not Krishna at least, not before you. When Radha came, she made her Krishna so complete that he forgot how he ever existed without his Radhe. His Radhe gave him so much love that he decided he should give a drop of it to the whole world too. "

"Radha made an eternity feel less when it came to Krishna holding her hand. Forever felt short when Krishna thought of loving Radha. Tears became a common occurrence for Krishna, not able to believe how blessed he was to have Radha in his life.
Satisfaction of being God never compared to the moment when he made Radha his own God.
World never felt happier,seeing that the most merciful Radha was its God.''

"He never felt more blessed. This Krishna loves his Radha so much, just like this Dk loves his Radhe."

"It's overwhelming, the happiness, that takes over my face when you come in front of me and now, now I can't even imagine living without you and therefore I've written something for you Radhe, listen if you want, if you don't, just tell me and I'll shut up." He said and paused for a moment making it difficult to swallow down the lump in my throat. My teary eyes matched with his glassy ones and the raw emotions hit my heart, hard.