I Got My Krishna

So yes, she always asks me about why I keep photo of Lord Krishna with me. Though she loved God equally, still she asks. And everytime I have the same answer.

It's my hope.

It's my hope that this name, Radhika, which I got, will one day take me to him. One day Krishna will come in my life and will love his Radhika.

I smiled as I thought about something like this coming true.
The bus came to halt outside my college and I immediately got down. Finally I was here in front of my college. I took deep breath hoping for a good start of my second year.

"Please Help me God, as always ". I mumbled in my mouth.

"I'll help you "

Someone said from behind to which I widened my eyes.I turned back and saw a guy helping someone while walking. So he said to that person.

Oh! What a coincidence.

3rd person POV :

After Radhika entered the college, the first person she met was with her best friend lalita.
As lalita saw Radhika she ran to her and grabbed her in a tight bear hug. Radhika returned it happily.

"Radhika , I missed you so much finally after 2 months we are meeting."

"I missed you too lalita. "She smiled at her.

"Radhika you know what, I want to take you somewhere. So come fast " Lalita said and took Radhika's hand in her and started walking.

"Lalita you know that I don't say no to you, but at least tell me where are we going? "

"You'll get to know. Just come."

"Uhh, ok. That's just because I love you.

"Aww, I love you too sweetheart."

*

Lalita took Radhika to the auditorium which was surprisingly fully filled on the first day of college.

"Wow! Lalita, why are there so many students that too on the first day? "Radhika asked surprised.

"Well that's what I wanted you to see, now come. "Lalita once again grabbed Radhika's hand and took her near the stage. But nothing could be seen as there was so much crowd. But a melodious tune of flute could be heard.

"Lalita what exactly do you want me to see, the crowd surrounding someone playing the flute ?"

"No Radhika, I want you to see that someone, surrounded by the crowd. He is so cute "Lalita said fangirling over some unknown boy. Radhika stood on her tiptoes to see what was so special in that person which made lalita so happy. Radhika finally got a glimpse of him in midst of the crowd.

Only his side was visible. His hair elongated till his neck. He had a beautiful complexion which Radhika could see from his hands, a dimple stood at the side of his cheeks and had an even better talent of playing flute.

"He's not that cute ".Radhika said, even though she couldn't see the person fully, she knew he was beautiful.

"Oh my God! "Lalita exclaimed and kept her hand on Radhika's forehead as if checking her.

"Radhika,are you fine? "Lalita asked in fake surprise. "Yes I'm fine Lalita. Why?"

"You didn't deny it. You called him cute. Oh my God. This was my last wish in this life. My wish that one day you'd call a boy cute and it's happened. I don't mind dying now."Lalita said dramatically and giggled then after.

Radhika just suppressed her smile.

"It's nothing like that. Plus you're not dying before me. "Radhika said and rolled her eyes and started walking back to her classes while Lalita followed her giggling all the way.

*

Radhika's first lecture started marking the beginning of the day. The class had already started when 5 minutes later a new face entered the class.

"May I come in sir" he said.

"You are late "

"Yes I know sir and I apologize for that."

"Take your seat in the front, no need to disturb the whole class." The teacher replied to him sternly and he immediately made way towards the front row. Now it doesn't really matter that the only empty seat was besides Radhika or does it?

He silently sat on the seat and took out his book simultaneously checking his pockets for a pen. He sighed knowing that he hasn't brought one. He therefore turned to his side so as to ask for a pen but instead of the pen he asked for his breaths to become normal.

"Um, excuse me.? " The ever confident boy said hesitantly.
Radhika turned her head towards her right immediately getting awestruck by the person's beauty.

"Yes?" The always shy Radhika said confidently.

" C.. Can I, um.. maybe borrow a pen? " The boy said and cursed himself for acting so stupid. But it wasn't his mistake when someone so beautiful was sitting just one foot away from him.

"Um..sure" Radhika said and gave the pen to that beautiful boy with those amazing light brown eyes accidentally brushing her fingers with his, getting her breath hitched.

She immediately turned to look forward trying to hide her flushed cheeks.

"Radhika ,Radhika, what happened?" Lalita asked her when she sensed Radhika was acting differently.

Radhika turned her and shook her head in a no with an unknown smile on her face.

"Nothing"

"Then why are you smiling?" Lalita asked surprised.

Radhika smiled even more not really knowing what was happening to her or what she was about to state.

"I just got my krishna."

Radhe Radhe! 🙌