His Finger On My Lips

"A very Good morning Radhe."A voice chirped in my ear and I immediately gasped, almost knocking myself off the chair. But a hand stabled it before it fell.

"I am sorry Radhe, didn't mean to scare you." He said apologetically and maneuvered his way on the chair in the front.

And here I thought I could have my lunch without getting interrupted. I sighed and continued eating my food when he cleared his throat. I rolled my eyes and finally looked up to him. He smiled and opened his mouth to say something when suddenly I saw a third presence walking its way to our table.

Dr.Pooja

She stood behind Dk and gestured me to keep quiet. I yet again rolled my eyes and resumed eating my food.
"Good Morning Dr.Dk " She said in his ear much like he did to me and he gasped top , his eyes wide.

"What a power couple, huh" I mumbled in my mouth and released a long breath. "Oops, I didn't mean to scare you. Sorry. " She said and sat on the chair next to him, just like that.

I was tempted to say, "Dudes, that's my table" but of course I didn't.

Dk immediately schooled his expressions and sat a bit straighter. "G-good morning, Dr.Pooja" He said and gave her a small hesitant smile. Dr.Pooja batted her eyelashes at him and he looked so uncomfortable.
I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing .

"So Dk- " She started but he immediately frowned. "It's Dr.Dk to you." He said, his lips present in a tight line and her cheeks flushed red from embarrassment?

"So Dr.Dk, how are you? Are liking the hospital? " She asked and smiled. Dk nodded his head.
I sighed not wanting to see Dr. Pooja's attempt to flirt with Dk anymore. "I'm sorry, to interrupt but I must be going." I announced and stood up from the table. Dr. Pooja looked relieved and gave me a big smile.
"Sure" She said and turned her attention away.

Dk also stood up and opened his mouth to say something, but yet again was cut off, this time by me. "Have a nice day, Dk" I said stressing more on 'Dk' and he smiled. Dr. Pooja looked confused, her eyes narrowing at me.

"I, I, can I come with you Radhe? I have to ask something about this hospital." Dk said from opposite me with hopeful eyes.
I shrugged and he grinned.

"Great. It was nice talking to you, Dr. Pooja, now if you'll excuse me." He said and picked up his coat . "Let's go" He said and kept his hand on my back and I forgot to flinch, yet again.

Never,

I never flinched when it was him as if I was accommodated to his touch. "Come on " He said softly. I nodded.

*

"See, Mr. and Mrs. Goyal, I would've loved to talk and have a session with you but I'm sorry, I don't handle these cases. Counseling and talking is mostly done by our psychologist. If you're comfortable with a female doctor then I'd recommend you to Dr. Muskan, if you're comfortable with male doctor, then I'd recommend you to Dr.Dk. The choice is yours but for any family or relationship matter you should consult with Dr. Dk. He knows how to save relationships."

He knows how to save relationships. I just don't know why I wasn't lucky enough to see his that side.

"We'll go to Dr.Dk then. We really want to save our relationship and don't want to divorce. Atleast for our kids. Some external help might help us, you know? "