Glimpse

Define BADBOY. In her dictionary, that is defined as :

"KEVIN ALEX CHEN"

And LOVE is... what brought himself to change. But how will he win her if he have his "perfect" brother a rival?

Dahil nga badboy siya /salbahe/walang-direksiyon-sa-buhay/kulang-nalang-maging-palaboy-hahaha/bobo-pa(di naman masyado pero bobo parin)/ WORST for short,  palagi niyang pinapahirapan, sinasaktan, tinotorture (joke lang) ang kanyang dream girl, at naging knight-in-shining-brightly-armor nito ang kanyang Perfect Kuya. 

If the girl falls in love to the badboy's brother, what will happen to the him? 

♥♥♥

Love conquers all. He believes in that by the time he met her.

He'll do everything even if that one he hated most which is to change...in the name of  LOVE... he can and will.

But he cannot dictate her heart nor his.

Afterall, love is not a choice. It just comes unexpectedly at an unexpected time with an unexpected person.

When he changed, he knew he's meant for someone; someone who's not her.

Can he really conquer everything in the name of his one true love?  How can he take her back when she's gone?

♥♥♥

But she should have known better. In the first place, in the very beginning, she know's he's a bad guy and it will be a bad love.

Read /cry/giggle/smile/laugh/get-frustrated-and-deranged with his story, with the bad boy and his bad love.

PS:
Old, old, olddddddddddddddd, super-old story po 'to. Last few days, wattpad reminded us to republish or do anything we want with our drafts/drafted works otherwise, they will have them all erased kaya pinublish ko muna 'to. Bahala kayo sa buhay niyo kung babasahin niyo 'to. XD