Chapter 2

This is the scene when Rose sees Cal.

Rose Pov

When I stepped outside I felt a shiver coming up my spine. It was freezing. I walked fast with my head down and buried into the blanket that was wrapped around me to keep warm and to not reveal my identity to anyone that may know me. I then made it to the deck. Their were 4 or 5 large piles of life jackets there and clothes spread out along the deck for us survivors. The deck was awfully cluttered and people were shouting out names looking for their lost love ones. They were mostly women and children. Many women started complaining but who could blame them we lost EVERYTHING!
I then took at seat on the bench to quiet myself down and to think my thoughts through. It wasn't until I heard footsteps behind me getting closer and closer I stopped and saw it was Cal.

I sat still and quietly trying ignore him and not draw attention to myself. I only got to look at him once. His tux was wrecked. His hair was shabby and he had gotten no sleep. But for once he didn't have his foul bitchy face on. But for the first time he was also calm and sad. I could tell that he was looking for me because of the way his eyes spanned the deck and how he walked back and forward. I knew that I had to stay still otherwise my life would have been literally over. He then turned around and walked back to where he belonged. I feel a sudden relief all over my body. I WAS NO LONGER A PRISONER! Now Cal thinks that I'm dead, he will then tell my mother and the marriage will be off. I am free to runaway and bring up the twins with the love of my life Jack. I then got up and started heading back to my room before the Doctor and the nurse come back and see that I was gone.

I looked through the glass window that doors had  and looked into rooms. I then continued and past mine. Then I peered through the second last door and saw the doctor and the nurse. The doctor then stood up and stepped to the side. Laying their asleep was Jack.