Chapter 26

Jacks pov

*the next day*

Me and Rose got up early and got ready to go to the real estate agent. Last night we told Mary and Joseph our plans and they were in full support. We had a few drinks and a few snacks throughout the night celebrating.

We then arrived at 8:30am bright and early so we were the first ones to have it to ourselves and take our time. *bell rings*

"Well good morning", the man says sitting down at his desk.

"Morning ", I reply back to walking up to him.

"How may I help you?", he asked.

"Um we were wondering if we could look at the place on William street. If that isn't a problem with you"

"Oh no not at all I will take it to you now if you want?", me and Rose just nodded and our way to his car to take us there.

*5-10 minuets later*

"Right their you go", he said unlocking the door and letting us in on the first floor. Where my art shop would be placed. It was perfect. The size, the scale, the colour, the lightening it was perfect. It was like I always dreamed of. "Behind that door there is a storage room. Beside that and down the hall is the door that leaves you to you where your car is parked, and up the stairs here", he said as he started walking up them. As we followed him closely behind. Before reaching the front door. Where he grabbed out his set of keys again and tried to find the one that would fit the lock. He then unlocked the door and we entered the living space. "This is where you would live, eat, drink and sleep"

We then entered the living room. With the kitchen to the right (a metre down) from us where we walked in. And their was a door leading to a room in front of us. As you walked through the living space to the bayside window their was a small door leading to a bathroom for all of us to share with a double sink, a basin, one toilet, and one bath. It was a perfect size. Not to big and not to small to move around.

The kitchen had no doors and opened up to the living room so we could clearly and easily walk in and out. The kitchen was large with cupboards and countertops going all along the walls leaving room for only a sink, an oven and a refrigerator.

"We could have a feast here Rose", I said hugging and giving a kiss on her cheek. She just chuckled. We then entered the bedroom. It was a small plain room. With the left hand wall where we walked in as a massive wardrobe. Other than that it was pretty average and we could use the space for anything we like. The realestate agent then walked out into the kitchen while me and Rose stayed to talk. "So what do you think?"

"Well I think it's perfect for us two and the twins", she commented on, "the shop is of a perfect size for you, and you can come up stairs whenever you feel like and play and look after the twins", I just smiled and said nothing as she continued to talk, "what?", she asked me, getting frustrated as I just kept staring and smiling at her without saying a word. "Jack. What's..."

"Nothing nothing", I replied chuckling , "so you like it then?" I said egerly waiting for her response. Roses eyes just wondered around the room imagining us living here together. "Well?", I asked waiting for an answer.

Then a smile slid across her face like a child going down a slide.

"So it's a yes?", I said getting all jumpy and excited.

"It's a yes", I then immediately grabbed and picked up Rose showering her in my kisses before I bought her back down and gave her long passionate kiss. I was overjoyed.

"So let's put in an offer ha", I said holding my hands against both sides of her face. Before I took her hand and lead her out into the living room and into the kitchen. "We would like to put an offer in", I said to him. As he was currently busy on something else while waiting for me and Rose to make up our minds.

"Splendid", he exclaimed, "Now your application is here", he said sliding a piece of paper across the table to us to sign. "Just finish and fill out the application and this place could possibly be yours", with that said me and Rose signed away our lives to this place.