Chapter 40

Roses pov

I then walk outside seeing Jack nurse Jackson. A smile seals on my face and I walk up to him holding Lilly. I kiss him at the sight that both of our children are sleeping. I then unwrapped Lilly's blanket and wrapped her up with her brother placing her in her fathers strong arms. He rocked and looked at them adorably, all I could do was smile at the sight of them also.

"I love you", I whispered kissing Jack then resting my chin on his shoulder, looking back down at the twins who were cuddled up together. Then I heard voices behind us.

Cals pov

Rose looks absolutely stunning after the birth. She then walks up to Jack and kisses his lips. Before wrapping up both of their children together while Jack held them. It is quite a cute moment between husband and wife, parents and children. But the 'family time' soon ended as the rest of the rowdy crowd came . Mary, Joseph, and the Browns. They were all happy and smiling and chatted amongst themselves.

Roses pov

"Well Rose, it was a beautiful ceremony darling", Molly commented to me, while her husband looked at the twins talking to Jack. Mary and Joseph were talking to each other sternly before Mary walked over to me.

"I suggest we better leave now. We've got eyes and ears watching us", she whispered. My eyes scrambled around trying to find anyone who was taking photos. Cal, maids, Lovejoy, and my mother Ruth I spotted across the road. Why aren't I surprised. Me and Molly just turned and looked to
nod at each other. Then naturally, gracefully walked over to our husbands.

"Come on Mr Brown. I think it's time we hit the road"

"Well", he said turning to shake Jacks hand, "it's been a pleasure Mr Dawson. I hope to see you soon. And good luck", he then kisses my hand and walks down the street to their car. I just smile at Jack. Knowing that they are old and still love each other, and know how to have fun.

"Well I think we should all head off now" Joseph strolled up to us. Trying not to look across the street.

"I think that's a great idea. We're all finished up here. Goodbye", I then gave hugs to them both.

"You two take care now and gets lots of rest. You're gonna need it", Joseph gives Jack a pat on the back and him and Mary descend into their car. 

"Well it looks like we're the last ones", Jack joked about as he walked slowly holding the babies. I then reach the car with our driver inside. I then use sign language for him to walk faster. Pointing to the reason why. He then looks over his shoulder and sees them, putting his heels up off the ground.  I then hop in the car and he hands Lilly and Jackson to me. He then hops in beside me.

We then drive off to our apartment and look out the window to see the three of them.

"Wow that was close one", I only look at our children who were awake and moving around making their baby noises. "Awwwwww", Jack the leans in and plays with them.

"I love you", he then looks at me and gives me a passionate kiss, "no not here. Not while they're in my arms and awake", Jack then stops and looks deeply while I'm pressed against the back corner of the seat. He then strokes my face.

"Alright. But you don't realise that they were created in the back of one of these cars right?", he joked with me

"Oh how could  possibly I forget that", I then kissed him. We then returned back to our house that me and Jack share. It was the first time that we have been there since the twins were born. All four of us are finally home.