Chapter 19 part 1

Authors note:

Ok. I would just like to point out two things.

1. Mary Pickford in this story is a real person and actor that lived in 1912. (If you don't believe me just look her up)

2. In case you haven't noticed I have decided to break chapter 19 into 2 parts because it is that long. It has been broken into part 1 and part 2. Hope you are enjoying my book :) here is a new chapter.

XX

***********************************

Jacks Pov

As we exited the pub Rose was in high spirits. Just the perfect attitude for the real big party to begin. As we creeped up on Mary and Joseph I told her to look out her window.

"Rose look out of the window now"

Roses Pov

I then peeped through the curtain to see Mary and Joseph house to see Mary and Joseph house lit up with lights, balloons wrapped around the banisters and a big banister saying 'Congratulations Jack & Rose' and their was also a lot of people with glasses in their hand on the stairs. As we pulled round closer I could see who they were.

"MOLLY!", I cried out as she gave me a wave. When the car came to a stop I then immediately hopped out and wrapped my arms around her.

"Haha Congratulations Rose", she said with the biggest smile on her face.

"Thank you", I replied back to her as Jack then linked arms from behind me to walk in together. Everyone cleared a path and threw white flower petals over our heads. We then slowly walked inside to see a whole aray of people still creating a walk way, and to see rooms full of people everywhere, up all in the spiral staircase clapping and applauding us as we walked through.

Jacks pov

Wow. How did Mary and Joseph gather all theses people within 24 hours to celebrate our wedding. This is incredible. People were in every corner and centimetre in the room. We then entered their many living areas to find a stage in the middle with a band on top. With people smiling and appalling us as we continued to walk in together. Rose could not get rid of her ginormous smile on her face and neither could I. We have both never seen such a large crowd of people gather together to celebrate us. The clapping then stopped as everyone's eyes turned upon the stage. Let the show begin.

The lights then dimmed and then suddenly shonned and stalked a person walking. The crowd applauded as he made his way up to the mic. Rose was so excited that she was clapping 10X quicker than everyone else.

"What?", she asked me.

"Nothing nothing", I replied, "Well its just that you seem really super excited now"

"Your kidding me right?, she replied with, "That's Mary Pickford she is my favourite actress . She is very famous you know"

"Ok ok I get it. She is a good actress. That's all I needed to know.", I then paused as Rose looked at up at me for a few more seconds before.

"Come on Jack, come with me", she said taking my hand and leading me and pushing members of the crowd.

"Excuse me, pardon me, coming through ", she said making her way to the front of the stage.