Chapter 20

*5 months later*

Roses pov

Jack has just finshed his portrait on Mary and Joseph. He has been up every morning drawing them and it is stunning. So stunning in fact that Mary and Joseph want to showcase it in New York and put it on the front page of all the newspapers. This will get Jack fame, money and publicity for all of his future work. And us getting heaps of money to support us and the twins when they arrive.

Jacks pov

It's been 5 months and me and Rose have been living with Mary and Joseph and it has been amazing. I've never a bunch of people that relate to me and Rose so much. They seem to understand us and they are always willing to help us.

So far Roses bump has been blossoming splendidly and their have been no complications throughout her pregnancy.

Rose pov

Today is the day which Jacks drawing will be unbailed to the world. Mary and Joseph have booked out a whole plaza for this event and have invited which seems to be the whole city to this event to see Jacks wedding drawing of them.

We all got up early the next morning at 7 and got ready so we could check and see if all things were in place. My feet and head head were heavy as I moved out of bed I have never gotten up this early before throughout my pregnancy. I then looked over to see Jack still sleeping I then grabbed my pillow and wacked him to wake. He then flinched before waking up and getting straight onto his feet.

"Morning Rose", he said walking over to me looking like he has a hangover. He then grabs my hands and pulls me up to meet his face

"Morning", I said as we leaned in for our morning kiss. Jack then squatted down to meet my pregnant belly.

"Morning my babies", he said said giving them a kiss on my belly. He then carefully placed his head to rest on my belly trying to feel them and wrapped his hands around my waist. Trying to feel one or both of them kick or to hear their little bellies rumble or their heart beats. I carefully stroked his hair as he remained silent and still. I then felt one of them kick. Jack then smiled and stood up meeting my eyes.

"I love you Rose", he said as he leaned in for our second kiss this morning. But this one he wouldn't let go. I then managed pulled away and giggled.

"We have to get ready Jack", I said making my way to the closet. But what I didn't realise is that Jack followed me and he was leaning on the door frame looking at me choosing what to wear. I then took my night gown off revelling my heavily pregnant body. I then picked up my dress and started to put it on when I saw Jack in the mirror standing at the door watching me. I then dropped my dress in shock. Jack just started laughing as he entered the room. He then walked up to me and comforted me from the shock he gave me.

"It's ok Rose. I'm sorry I'm sorry", he said as he hugged me.

"Jack you scared the wits the out of me", I exclaimed to him.

"Yes I know and I am sorry ok. Come on I think you need a nice big hot bath after that", he said as I just stood their thinking about the idea, "Come on you know how important this day is for us both and especially me. This day is giving to change our lives and our children's forever Rose."

"And you think that I don't know that", I roused at him, "Oh no Jack I'm sorry. I yelled at you again"

"No no no you are just stressed about today that's all"