Chapter 21

Jacks pov

As we entered the city it was still alive. Cars were up and down the street starting the morning traffic off. Men and women already dressed up in their fancy clothes with their kids walking their dog before somone sees or notices that they are being kind.

Roses pov

We then pulled up at our venue. Their was a big bright sign staring the name of the place and the event that is on and it had jacks name written all on it and his amazing artwork. We then all hopped out of the car. To see another sign but smaller. It was like a sign you see at the coffee shops or bar houses telling what are the best deals they have to offer.

"Oh Jack this place is amazing!", I said spinning around in circles embracing what this place will bring for us as well as its beauty.

"Why? you like it?", he said. I then stopped spinning.

"Well. what's not like about this place?", I asked. He, Mary, and, Joseph just laughed as we each linked arms with our soul mates.

"Well you haven't seen all of it yet", the doors then flung wide open to see a big grand ballroom. With marble flooring and the highest ceilings with concrete pillars.

"WOW!!!! This is huge!!!", I said prancing around the room, "I love it. It's perfect", I said kissing Jack.

"Well I'm glad you think so Rose because this is where we will un bail Jacks amazing artwork of us to the world", Joseph said.

"But don't you think it is about much? I mean look at the size of this place", Jacks said as his voice bounced off the walls from all around us.

"Nonsense. The whole of New York will be coming tonight to see your masterpiece of us two", Joesph said as he threw his right arm over Jack and strolled over towards the stage.

"This is where we will unbail out painting", Mary said as she stood in front of the stage, "The doors will open at 7 on the dot and the portrait will be revealed at 10pm, by 11 some people should be leaving with the doors shutting at 12", Mary said giving us all of the times and details.

"Well it sounds like everything is in perfectly in order then", Jack said as Mary then jumped off stage.

"Alright well we have aproximently have 11 hours to spare. It is only 8 o'clock now", Joseph said as he took out his watch from his pocket. We then all pondered in a circle not knowing what to do for the next 11 hours.

"Well me and Rose haven't eaten yet. So what about some breakfast?", Jack said as my tummy rumbled like a wild beast in a cave.

"Well alright then. Breakfast for the Dawson's coming right up then", Joseph said as he linked arms with Mary and lead the way out onto the street.