Chapter 17

Jacks pov

Today was the day that I would marry Rose. The church was plain and simple and our witness were Mary and Joseph. Oh god I'm sooooooo nervous but happy with excitement and joy that me and Rose are going to be married and at the end we will be called 'Mr and Mrs Dawson'.

I put on my tux with Joseph my best man and ring bearer by my side helping me look flash and proper for the wedding while Mary was with Rose getting her ready. I then hear my deep beckoning bells calling me to the chapel at once to get in place for the ceremony. It is almost time.

Roses pov

I'm going to be called 'Mrs Dawson' in less than 30 minuets. And their is going to be no more Cal or my mother in our lives. This is the life I have always dreamed of. Having a happy family and a loving husband that will not harm or cheat on me. Even without my parents or my mothers concent. Either though Titanic was one of the worst tragedies in history it was a miracle to me. It changed my life from bad to the best, and if I didn't go on with Cal I never would of met Jack. And if Jack didn't win that ticket I would of jumped and killed myself and never met him. So much has happened just in the last week alone with my future constantly changing thanks to the Titanic.

The dress was beautiful. The brand was DiCapriSun, a rich and expensive quality brand. Mary and Joseph got it for me. It was the dress of my dreams. With floral embroider patterns to the little hints of bling to make it shine and shimmer. This day is beyond everything I ever imagined. And here I thought my life was over a week ago. The bells then started to ring. That is my cue to leave now. I then leave the dressing room and wait out in the halls for my final calling.

Jacks pov

Roses bells have just rung for the second last time. Now she is waiting in the hall nervously like I am at the front of the alter. Then I hear the final bell ring. It is time to begin.

****

I then hear the doors fly open. As Rose walked in. I then turned around to meet my eyes on my bride to be.

She was beautiful, amazing, perfect in every way and mine forever. She walked up the aisle by herself with a big bright, happy smile. Happy that she had taken this path to be with me. She then finally reached the alter.

Roses Pov

"Rose do you take Jack Dawson to be your lawfully wedded husband as long as you shall live? Do you promise to cherish and love him forever?"

"I do", I responded with.

"Jack. Do you take Rose DeWitt-Bunkater to me your lawful wedded wife for as long as you shall live? Will you cherish her and love her until you die?"

"I do", he responded with.

"With the power invested in me. I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride", with that said me and Jack immediately clung on to each other and embraced our long awaited kiss that sealed the deal. "Now may I introduce you to Mr and Mrs Dawson", Mary and Joseph erupted into a loud applause for both of us as we and Jack walked to to hug and thank them.

"Congratulations to you both Mr and Mrs Dawson", Mary said.

"NOW LETS GO AND PARTY!", Joseph yelled as we watched linked our arms with our soulmates and walked out of the church.

Jacks Pov

Mary and Joseph's then ran forward and opens the doors for us quickly grabbing a hand to flower petals as we walked out the door.  I then looked at Rose face and it was full of joy and excitement. She then caught me looking at her and we leaned in for another kiss. Our dream day was almost complete.

We then walked to the car and Mary and Joseph opened the doors for us as we hopped in. This time Rose couldn't contain her excitement. She was shaking her hands and tapping her feet like crazy. I then grabbed a hold of her hand and she grabbed a hold of it tightly looking at me about to burst out doing all this crazy stuff. Then the car came to halt outside a block of shops.

"What's happening Jack? Why have we stopped?", Rose asked. I then pulled back the curtains and saw a sign that said 'John Stanly's Pub' where Mary and Joseph just walked into. I just looked back at Rose who has just staring at me waiting for an answer.

"So Rose, do you want to go to a real party?"