Chapter 19 part 2

Jacks pov

"Alright", she said waiting for the crowd to be quite, "Now where is Jack and Rose?", she said asking the crowd where we once were again. We then put our hands up again. "Ahhhh Jack Rose it is time for your first dance as husband and wife", the whole crowd just started Wah hoooooing us both. "Jack and Rose could you please make your way down to the dance floor".

Roses pov

I then took Jacks arm as we walked to the centre of the room. People were looking at us so weirdly as they cleared a path. Some were smiling so weirdly that it creeped me out. Because their emotions and smiles on their face didn't change and it was just their head and eyes moving where we were walking. Me and Jack then got into position and waited for the music to begin.

Jacks pov

We danced the same style as we did on Titanic. Except it was smooth and we weren't bouncing or jumping around all over the place. Within minuets people started to join in around us and it was then a ballroom dance. After a while Rose then put her head against my chest. As we then swayed and took little steps side to side. There were four or five song changes, and it seems that we have been dancing all through the night as we slowly lifted our heads. Nothing but just us two holding each other in our arms. The music then stopped but me and Rose didn't. We clung to each other still dancing not wanting to let go or let this moment end.

"Right. Their will be a wedding cake for Jack and Rose served in the kitchen so if you all please want some please go and there. And Jack and Rose can you please make your way over promptly please. Thank you.", Mary Pickford then put the mic down. Rose's head then lifted up wearily to meet my eyes.

"They're serving cake for us Rose", I whispered to her. As if she had just woken up.

"Cake?", she said, "I haven't had a cake since I was a little girl", she said with her energy levels creeping back up. She then grabbed my hand and started darting towards the kitchen pulling me with along with her.  We pushed through the crowds and then people, and then Rose suddenly just stopped. As if she had seen a ghost. I then saw what she was looking at. It was our wedding cake.

It was unlike a cake I HAVE EVER SEEN! It was 4 LAYERS HIGH! With the base of the cake that looked about 70-80 centimetres in diameter and it got smaller as it went up. Rose then turned round all happy and excited and kissed me on the lips.

"Jack this is the most biggest extraordinary cake I have ever seen!", she said giving me a kiss, all happy and excited laughing as she then pulled me over to behind the cake where we would cut it together.

"Alright picture with the newly weds", a camera man said as and me and Rose wrapped our arms each other posing beside the ginormous cake that was for us. "Alright thank you", he said as he finished his shots of us. Rose then picked the knife and I then went behind her and put my hands where her hands were holding the knife. And then slowly we made the knife pierced through the thick spongy, yellow, vanilla batter. We then touched the bottom and we pulled the knife out then Rose tuned around and kissed me. Then we drove back into the cake and cut one piece out. After we had, we were then pushed back by five people who were servants ready each with a knife to continuously keep cutting the cake for everyone. We then waited for a bit before Rose got cake for me and herself. But I didn't see what was coming next.

Rose pov

"Here you go Jack", I said as I picked up his piece of cake with my bare hands and and smothered it in his face. The whole crowd laughed about what I just did. Jack then grabbed the closet biggest piece he could find and did the same thing to me. The icing went all over my face with mainly all the cream near my mouth. Some parts of the cake went either on or down my dress or was still on my face. Me and Jack then both laughed about it with our faces and mouths full of cake as we then smiled for the camera. Jack then kissed me, licking off all my cream on my face but then getting more on his. I then used my finger to lick his off as he then did the same with mine. We then escaped back to the dance floor and danced until it was very quiet and still. It was perfect. Just Jack holding me as the band played a quiet songs that made us sway side to side back and forth. I then grew tied and I knew it was time to call it a night.

I then lifted my sleepy head off Jacks warm pillow chest "Jack", I said.

"Yes Rose", he said back.

"I'm tied. I think I'm going to call it a night for me"

"Ok", he responded, "Let me walk you up", he said taking my arm under his wing as we then walked out together. We were then stopped by Mary and Joseph as we started climbing the spiral staircase.

"Jack Rose?", Joseph called out, "Where are you going? Their is a party  going on"

"Well um no thanks", Jack replied, "Rose and I are a bit tired that's all. I think we are both going to call it a night for us both", he said.

"Well ok then. Goodnight", Joseph said.

"Goodnight", Mary said after Joseph.

"Goodnight", me and Rose said together as we then walked up stairs to our room.

Jacks pov

Rose was very tired. She started forming dark bags under her eyes. She then got changed into her nighty and sat down at the dresser and took off all of her jewellery and make up. She then took out her hair and pinned it back as I was taking off my shirt on the other side of the bed. I then slipped my head on her shoulder and  started kissing her neck while she remained seated. She then fully turned around and started kissing me pinning me down to the bed behind. I then rolled her over so I was on top of her.

"You know if you weren't pregnant right now we would be having sex", I said. Rose just laughed as she tossed me onto the bed to the right hand side. We both were still laughing as we stretched out like starfishes filling the bed. We then both rolled over gazing into each others eyes. Rose then started stroking my hair making me close my eyes, enjoying the bliss of her soft touch.

"Jack I never thought I would be here"

"Ah hm", I said not knowing what she actually said.

"I never thought I would be married and having children with a man who I chose to love", I then open my eyes to see Rose who paused stroking me. I just smiled.

"And I thought I would never get to see this amazing, stunning girl after I hop off Titanic. But here you are. My wife. Mrs Dawson", I said as we both started to laugh again.

"Oh I love you Mr Dawson", she said sharing a kiss with me. We then wrapped our arms around each other and fell asleep together as one.