Meeting

We quickly pulled away from eachother and looked at Jin who was facing out the door toward the living room and his back facing us.

"Namjoon!?! Get down from there you're going to break the chair!"

I got my paper and pretended to do work and he grabbed my laptop and read some sentence out loud of who knows what but it sounded educational.
Okay atleast he's following my lead.
Jin walked in and headed toward the kitchen. He grabbed a few cans of sodas and bag of Doritos. He grabbed a bag of popcorn and ripped the plastic wrapping with his teeth then placed it in the microwave.

"I think you should add this" he pointed at the sentence that was no longer than nine words on the screen and gave me a small signal to write it down. I grabbed a post it that I had spread on the table and wrote the sentence word by word.

"Anddd this" he pointed at another sentence and I copied.
Jin walked over to us and chuckled as he rested his elbow on the back of his chair.

"You're seriously asking him for help?"

I nodded

"Why?" I asked

"Hyung.."

"Well he's terrible when it comes to essays like that. When he was younger he wrote about when he entered his first dancing competition and how he wet his p-"

"Hyung!"

"Joking" he said with a laugh.
"He's actually really good when it comes to literature, he's very descriptive and you know all that literature stuff."

The sound of the microwave beeped several times and Jin turned to get his popcorn.

"Oh and by the way, try and get some rest for tomorrow. We're taking you to the photoshoot with us, we don't want you being lonely all the time" Jin said as he gathered the cans with his right arm and the bag of chips with the other, he leaned down and grabbed the bag of popcorn with his teeth and walked back to the living room.

He had his head facing down at the table and gave me a quick glance.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you this soon..."

I just sat there with my mouth shut thinking of something to say. In all movies this situation happens a lot and when the guy says sorry the girl always says it's okay.
Besides I haven't gotten a kiss ever since I left my ex, I had a bad first experience with him since he was my first boyfriend.
What the hell should I say?
I thought of something quick to say when suddenly it came to me. But I began stuttering

"Look..I-I, uhh really, what I trying to t-"

He chuckled a little

"It's okay, just say it I know you don't have feelings for me"

"..."

"Alyssa it's okay, just say it"

I sighed before I began

"Hoseok I appreciate everything that you do for me, you do the stupidest things that cross your mind just to make me crack a smile on my face. You know when I'm feeling down and when I'm not, I highly appreciate what you and the boys do for me. Taking care of me already says enough to me. But look, I've experienced a bad relationship and I'm scared it might happen again, but right now I'm just not ready you know?"